Author Topic: Joy Behar: Biden campaign message is as exciting as Kennedy and Obama  (Read 181 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar: Biden campaign message is as exciting as Kennedy and Obama
by John Gage
 | August 02, 2019 01:31 PM

ABC's The View co-host Joy Behar said Joe Biden is the only 2020 presidential candidate with a message that "excited" her, insisting he reminds her of former Presidents Barack Obama and John F. Kennedy.

After fellow host Sunny Hostin pitched why she thought Biden's message of national unity was inspiring, Behar responded by noting that she only found Biden and the two other former Democratic presidents inspiring.

"In all of the years that I've been voting, only two candidates have gotten me excited like that — were Obama and John Kennedy," Behar said while Hostin nodded in agreement.

"None of the others. I can't remember of one other that got me excited," Behar added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joy-behar-biden-campaign-message-is-as-exciting-as-kennedy-and-obama

:silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joy Behar: Biden campaign message is as exciting as Kennedy and Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 06:56:26 pm »
To use an expression from the past just different name, Joe Biden is no John Kennedy.  ANd in terms of Obama, if that POS excited her, if I am Joe Biden, I would not want to be likened to him.

The reason Donald Trump was elected president was because of Obama.  Obama was/is a major POS.  His only redeeming historic attribute is being the first African American elected POTUS.  Other than that, he is a major POS

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 07:00:37 pm »
Poor Joy.  She is delusional if she find excitement in sleepy ole Biteme's sleepwalk to the top.  He is one grope and a creepy hair smell away from retirement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 07:17:36 pm »
Behar has switched from Hillary koolaid to Biden's lukewarm recycled dishwater?  :3:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.