Author Topic: Baltimore home of Elijah Cummings broken into: Report  (Read 741 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Baltimore home of Elijah Cummings broken into: Report
« on: August 01, 2019, 09:57:53 pm »
Baltimore home of Elijah Cummings broken into: Report
by Zachary Halaschak
 | August 01, 2019 04:13 PM
 | Updated Aug 01, 2019, 04:27 PM

The Baltimore home of Democratic Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings was reportedly burglarized over the weekend.

The break-in at his home took place Saturday at around 3:40 a.m. and police are investigating whether anything was stolen, CBS 13 reports. It remains unclear if the 68-year-old was in the home at the time.

Cummings took fire from President Trump over the weekend, with the president attacking him over Twitter. The reported break-in occurred before the tweeting began.

Trump targeted the 68-year-old congressman, who is chairman of the House Oversight Committee, after comments that were critical of his immigration policies and for attempts by House Democrats to push the Russian collusion narrative and obstruction claims. In one tweet, Trump took considerable flak for calling Cummings' Baltimore district a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human would want to live.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/home-of-rep-elijah-cummings-broken-into-report

000hehehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Baltimore home of Elijah Cummings broken into: Report
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 10:06:05 pm »
Trumps fault.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 10:23:01 pm »
It was not his home that was broken into but rental property in the same building.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elijah-cummings-baltimore-home-burglarized-police
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 10:24:44 pm »
This is Huge.  Trumps 'plumbers' broke into Cummings home to add or steal files.
TrumpGate.  Some are saying.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2019, 10:56:21 pm »
The reported break-in occurred before the tweeting began.

Trumps fault.

Yep! We need a Cummingsgate investigation!!! Trump KNEW!!!!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2019, 01:17:13 am »
Yep! We need a Cummingsgate investigation!!! Trump KNEW!!!!!!

We got 'im now!®

888bravo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Burglarized
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 09:58:11 am »
Elijah Cummings' Baltimore Home Burglarized

2019-08-01 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

A burglary occurred at Rep. Elijah Cummings Baltimore home, almost a whole day before liberals argued President Trump's criticism of Cummings' Baltimore district was blatantly racist. (CBS 13)

At this time, police don't know if any property was taken.

This was several hours before President Donald Trump tweeted criticizing Cummings and his district including Baltimore.

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/articles/elijah-cummings-baltimore-home-burglarized#6eDro7yDzzJb4Qmd.99

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 12:01:56 pm »
It was not his home that was broken into but rental property in the same building.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elijah-cummings-baltimore-home-burglarized-police

He's a slum lord too!  Check his code violations!

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 12:27:20 pm »
It was the Russians helping Trump!!  :silly:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2019, 01:00:00 pm »
He's a slum lord too!  Check his code violations!

If you know the street address, you can check for violations on the website of the Baltimore housing department.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 01:05:32 pm »
If you know the street address, you can check for violations on the website of the Baltimore housing department.

I was being facetious, but not sarcastic.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 01:06:25 pm »
It was space in the building he rented - not his house in the same building.   I read that last evening, so maybe it is true. ?

Bill Cipher

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 01:09:21 pm »
I was being facetious, but not sarcastic.

Fair enough.  Still, it would be amusing for someone to track down any rental properties he owns (I’m sure he owns something), and do a code violation check on all of them.  I bet one would find some violations.  That would make him no better than Kushner.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 01:11:56 pm »
They've gone Full CT on DU ... not the brightest bulbs in the knife drawer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2019, 05:07:40 pm »
I am going to take a wild guess here,and guess the only things found missing where his financial records and contracts he had signed.

You know,stuff you would normally just LOVE to show to a federal prosecutor,IF they hadn't been stolen.

Damn shame,huh.

Just goes to show you that even a powerful semi-black politician can be a vic-tum,too!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2019, 05:12:08 pm »

Fair enough.  Still, it would be amusing for someone to track down any rental properties he owns (I’m sure he owns something), and do a code violation check on all of them.  I bet one would find some violations.  That would make him no better than Kushner.

@Bill Cipher

I doubt there is a compliance officer anywhere in the city bold enough to give him a citation.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2019, 05:32:54 pm »
Dat mistah Trumpy, he be a bad man. He be breakin into Elijah's crib, fo to be plantin rodents, you know what I'm sayin??

So dis be rental property?

Dat means Elijah be slum landlord his own self, or he be rentin and livin'  in da slum?

Either way, dat hood be burglar infested.

Either way, maes no sense, if Cummins caan't have better living arrangements, on his taxpayer funded pay package.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2019, 05:59:01 pm »
Dat mistah Trumpy, he be a bad man. He be breakin into Elijah's crib, fo to be plantin rodents, you know what I'm sayin??

So dis be rental property?

Dat means Elijah be slum landlord his own self, or he be rentin and livin'  in da slum?

Either way, dat hood be burglar infested.

Either way, maes no sense, if Cummins caan't have better living arrangements, on his taxpayer funded pay package.

@truth_seeker

My GUESS is he owns the building as a corporation,and then "rents" half of it out to another corporation as a storage space,and that way he gets to store evidence against him in the same building he lives in,while making it immune to a search warrant.

He can also "rob" himself any time it is convenient.

Hell,for all we know he "rents" it to a minority business owned by him in someone elses name in order to get the tax breaks that come from renting to minorities and minority businesses.