Author Topic: Reports: James Comey Is Torched In The Department Of Justice's IG Report On Obama-Era FISA Abuses  (Read 1078 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reports: James Comey Is Torched In The Department Of Justice's IG Report On Obama-Era FISA Abuses
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Aug 01, 2019 3:40 PM

Former FBI Director James Comey may have escaped charges for leaking classified information to the public, but that doesn’t mean he won’t be torched by the pending inspector general report from the Department of Justice. It once again shoots a hole right through the Democrats’ ongoing Trump impeachment narrative that is rapidly falling apart. Russian collusion was outright killed by the report filed by ex-Special Counsel Robert Mueller, as it debunked the already unverified Trump dossier compiled by ex-MI6 spy Christopher Steele. Fusion GPS hired him. And they were contracted by the Hillary Clinton campaign to get dirt of Trump. This document is the epicenter of the Trump-Russia collusion myth. Still, this report tried very hard to prove Russian collusion, but there is simply zero evidence to prove it. Period.

The flip side is the so-called obstruction of justice that occurred, with Comey’s firing in2017 being a major date in the minds of liberals. Despite repeated examples that Comey was fired for cause, the Left continues to push this impeachment nonsense. Where things get dicey for liberals is how the Obama DOJ used the Steele dossier to reportedly secure a FISA spy warrant against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. John Solomon at The Hill has more:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/08/01/reports-james-comey-is-torched-in-the-department-of-justices-ig-report-on-fisa-n2551023
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Torched in a report.  That will show him.

Offline skeeter

"Torched" - big deal. Prosecute.

I'm a bit worried, 'cause it seems like a prosecutor who took his job - justice - seriously wouldn't decide to overlook an obvious crime regardless of its significance.

Offline jpsb

Offline aligncare

The onion has many more layers to peel before this is over. This leak by Comey is small potatoes compared to what is coming next for him and many of the other top coup plotters.

Offline aligncare

...all of a sudden I’m feeling hungry.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"Torched" - big deal. Prosecute.

I'm a bit worried, 'cause it seems like a prosecutor who took his job - justice - seriously wouldn't decide to overlook an obvious crime regardless of its significance.

Yeah, except that it's not an obvious crime.  I do believe he committed some serious crimes, but the leaking probably wasn't one.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, except that it's not an obvious crime.  I do believe he committed some serious crimes, but the leaking probably wasn't one.

He admitted to leaking notes he had made that have been ruled classified material.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He admitted to leaking notes he had made that have been ruled classified material.

Yes, but they were made classified AFTER he leaked them.  Granted, he's a sneaky bastard - he knew what he was doing.

Offline skeeter

Yes, but they were made classified AFTER he leaked them.  Granted, he's a sneaky bastard - he knew what he was doing.

He must have. I would think such note recording a conversation with the president would be assumed to be classified. If this isn't the case it should be.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  Granted, he's a sneaky bastard -

He was the bureau's version of Douglas C. Neidermeyer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

The memo was written after Comey had dinner with Trump one evening.  It was not a scheduled business meeting - it was an after hours dinner Trump wanted.  After Comey left, he made a personal note of the encounter.  The note was his, not the governments.  If one says this was secret information, then anyone who speaks to the president cannot make a note as every utterance of the President is secret.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The memo was written after Comey had dinner with Trump one evening.  It was not a scheduled business meeting - it was an after hours dinner Trump wanted.  After Comey left, he made a personal note of the encounter.  The note was his, not the governments.  If one says this was secret information, then anyone who speaks to the president cannot make a note as every utterance of the President is secret.

True.  There is no such thing as a "private meeting" when a Republican is one of the participants.  Everything is fair game, even tapes secretly recorded of a candidate years before he was even a "politician."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: