Author Topic: Cummings Skips Tour Of HUD Facility In Baltimore  (Read 196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cummings Skips Tour Of HUD Facility In Baltimore
« on: July 31, 2019, 02:23:24 pm »

Amber Athey and Henry Rodgers
Contributor
July 31, 2019 9:51 AM ET

Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings declined an offer to tour a Baltimore Housing and Urban Development (HUD) facility with HUD secretary Ben Carson on Wednesday.

HUD invited Cummings to tour the facility with Carson on Tuesday, however Cummings rejected the invitation, the Daily Caller has learned.

When asked about Cummings’ absence at a press conference, Carson said that he did not know why Cummings did attend the tour but guessed there may have been a scheduling issue.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/31/cummings-skips-tour-hud-facility-baltimore/?fbclid=IwAR0eXYjOgh_y0aDt-47-K6nG9fcOCXNvYGVN3Vei0JhF51j6l0F2qIGfsak
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Cummings Skips Tour Of HUD Facility In Baltimore
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 02:31:14 pm »
Maybe he is just allergic to poor people?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Cummings Skips Tour Of HUD Facility In Baltimore
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 02:40:21 pm »
Maybe he is just allergic to poor people?

More likely he is allergic to people who KNOW that the line of BS he's running is BS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien