Author Topic: Newsom laments lack of borders between states to stop weapons of ‘godd–ned mass destruction’  (Read 1141 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A wall did not prevent the shooter from entering the Gilroy grounds and killing people.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Nor did it cause him to enter and kill anyone.

I presume you had a point you wanted to make?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"This is perfect. This is what I've been waiting for. California wants an 'open border' with Mexico and a 'closed border' with the United States. Great! This will be the first step to enable us to dump California onto Mexico."

Concur.

Mr. Trump ought to phone Newsom and offer as much $$$ as needed to build a 40-foot-high barrier along the California state border northward from the border with Mexico, up along Arizona and Nevada, and along the southern border of Oregon.

Put your money where your mouth is, Newsom.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Controlling the border would stop the flow of illegal stuff?  Wow, what a concept!!!  I wonder where we could try doing just that?

Sounds like he needs to build a wall.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A wall did not prevent the shooter from entering the Gilroy grounds and killing people.
Not even close to being a "wall". It was a simple wire fence.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.