Author Topic: WATCH: One Candidate Snubs National Anthem At Democrat Primary Debate  (Read 424 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
July 30, 2019

Kicking off Tuesday's Democratic primary debate hosted by CNN, presidential candidate Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) refused to hold his hand over his heart during the playing of our national anthem. He was the only candidate on stage to do so.

more w/video
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50077/one-candidate-snubs-national-anthem-democrat-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It worked for 0bama.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What an idiot.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Which one will be the first to take a knee?

@corbe
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Applewood

Tim who? 

No worries.  He should be dropping out soon.

Online mountaineer

I read last night that "Ryan" had done that, and I never could figure out who that was. Paul Ryan? Irene Ryan? Nolan Ryan?
News to me that there's a candidate by that name. Still not enough to inspire me to watch debates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

@mountaineer

I don't know the guy either.  Hard to keep  track of all 470 Democrats  in this race.    LOL

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: WATCH: One Candidate Snubs National Anthem At Democrat Primary Debate
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2019, 01:45:43 pm »
I heard when passing a TV yesterday, that Ryan's excuse was that he just spaced or zoned out...  he realized that he was standing there on the stage, but didn't fully absorb that the National Anthem was playing...  said that he didn't do it on purpose (or mean anything by it)....  just an unfortunate brain freeze....

:shrug:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 01:46:28 pm »
I heard when passing a TV yesterday, that Ryan's excuse was that he just spaced or zoned out...  he realized that he was standing there on the stage, but didn't fully absorb that the National Anthem was playing...  said that he didn't do it on purpose (or mean anything by it)....  just an unfortunate brain freeze....

:shrug:
That certainly is the kind of guy we want as commander in chief, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 01:52:21 pm »
That certainly is the kind of guy we want as commander in chief, then.

:silly:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2019, 03:18:36 pm »
I watched this part last night.  I was struck by the fact that as soon as the Anthem was completed (a tortured version BTW), the Color Guard just marched straight out of the venue, and didn't put the flags on the stage.  Very off-putting.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: