Author Topic: Santino William Legan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know (GARLIC FESTIVAL SHOOTER)  (Read 1607 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@goatprarie

I actually thought Mestizo were Mexicans that were mostly the descendants of the Indian tribes that lived there.
I a James Michener book, (Mexico or Texas) he defined the ranking in Mexiican society

Indians, bottom

Mestizo, a mix of Europesn (mainly Spanish) and Indians

Pureblood Spaniards, not born in Spain

Pureblood Spaniards, born in Spain, highest
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Same here. Here in California, one can discuss Hispanic factors, openly if done so without disrespect.

As kids decades ago, using slurs was not cool.

Beaner, wetback, Pachuko  Cholo would be a few.

@truth_seeker

Being called a cholo today (gangster) is something to be proud about,not something to get mad about.

BTW,I have two half-Mexican (their father came here from Mexico) boys. The only time I met them was about 15 years ago. One was about 30,and was a brain surgeon. No kidding..

The other one was a stereotypical cholo. Never had an actual job that anybody knows about,was maybe 28 years old,father of 5 by 5 different women,and had never been married or known to give any money to his children or the baby-mamas. I met him in the afternoon of a work day,and he was standing out on the sidewalk with his flannel shirt buttoned only at the neck,had a watch cap pulled down to his eyebrows,and was smoking and drinking cheap wine,and complaining about how "the white man just won't give us a chance." as he whined about his upcoming court appearance and jail sentence as a frequent flier. He took his shirt off once he went inside,and he was covered with what looked like jail house gang tattoos.

His father owned his own body and paint shop in San Francisco,and ended up just closing the doors and selling off all his tools when he retired because the Cholo son could never be bothered to learn the trade,or even show any interest in working anywhere. By the time he closed his doors his oldest son was in prison again,and his youngest son obviously had no need for a trade. The oldest son could have had a successful and profitable business just handed to him for free,but he could just never be bothered to learn the trade

Then again,if you have a bunch of welfare mothers pumping out baby paychecks for you,you don't need to earn much money because you never have to pay rent,utilities,or buy food. The baby mamas will take care of you.

I guess it should also be mentioned that my sister,their mother,was batshit crazy and helped ruin the oldest boy by spoiling him and never making him accountable for anything. Both she and her husband are dead now,so he is on his own. Which means he is probably back in prison again,where he feels at home. It's really all he knows.

Seems like somebody forgot to tell his brother about how the white man would keep him from becoming a brain surgeon,doesn't it?

For some odd reason the brothers seem to have no interest in talking with each other
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!