Author Topic: Somali Muslim Migrants Arrested For Terrorism at Arizona Airport, Plotting Islamic Attacks in USA,  (Read 878 times)

rangerrebew

Somali Muslim Migrants Arrested For Terrorism at Arizona Airport, Plotting Islamic Attacks in USA, ‘I love jihad so much’ ‘I swear by Allah’ ‘I give my jihad life’
By Pamela Geller - on July 30, 2019

FBI Arrests 2 Somali Refugees in AZ on Terrorism Charges; Trump Puts Case on Blast

By Joe Saunders By Joe Saunders, July 30, 2019:

The FBI announced Monday that two men admitted to the United States as refugees from Somalia were arrested last week in Arizona on charges of trying to join the Islamic State terrorist group in Egypt – or even plotting terror attacks in the United States.

And on Tuesday morning, President Donald Trump was using his Twitter account to spread the word.

“Somali refugees arresed [sic] in Tucson on way to Egypt,” Trump wrote. “They were in touch with an agent posing as a terrorist. One of them stated, ‘The best wake up call is Islamic State to get victory or another 9/11.’ Get smart people!”

According to The Arizona Republic, the two men were identified as Ahmed Mahad Mohamed, 21, and Abdi Yemani Hussein, 20.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Frankly, this doesn't make sense.

Now we're going to have to pay the cost of trial and incarceration.

The better way to do it:
Let the two creeps get on the plane, and while they were in the air inform the Egyptian authorities that they had two suspected isis members headin' their way.

The Egyptians would have made short work of 'em.
And they'd be out of our hair -- hopefully, forever.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Frankly, this doesn't make sense.

Now we're going to have to pay the cost of trial and incarceration.

The better way to do it:
Let the two creeps get on the plane, and while they were in the air inform the Egyptian authorities that they had two suspected isis members headin' their way.

The Egyptians would have made short work of 'em.
And they'd be out of our hair -- hopefully, forever.

Do you trust the Egyptians to not look the other way when they arrive in the ME?  I don't.  They'll likely turn them loose to kill our people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

This seems to be the source of the OP article.

I'm trying to figure how these guys thought they were going to get from Tucson to Egypt. Tucson is a significant city - home of the University of Arizona - but its airport is at most a major regional airport. Sky Harbor in Phoenix is the major airport in the region, and I doubt there are direct flights from there to Egypt. So these two would have had to avoid detection in at least three airports before getting to Egypt. IOW, the two aren't very bright.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This seems to be the source of the OP article.

I'm trying to figure how these guys thought they were going to get from Tucson to Egypt. Tucson is a significant city - home of the University of Arizona - but its airport is at most a major regional airport. Sky Harbor in Phoenix is the major airport in the region, and I doubt there are direct flights from there to Egypt. So these two would have had to avoid detection in at least three airports before getting to Egypt. IOW, the two aren't very bright.

It's International, just the same.  But, I was expecting this article to be about Sky Harbor. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

It's International, just the same.  But, I was expecting this article to be about Sky Harbor. :shrug:

There are regional airports that are also "international". Sacramento and Medford come to mind. It usually means some company is in/near the city that has significant international business. Raytheon is has a major facility in Tucson. Jackson & Perkins is a major company in Medford. Sacramento has politicians, but unfortunately they can't be exported.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.