Author Topic: Why Do Democrats Run All Of The Dangerous And Rodent Infested Cities? Kevin McCullough  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Do Democrats Run All Of The Dangerous And Rodent Infested Cities?
Kevin McCullough

Posted: Jul 28, 2019 10:05 AM

Congressman Elijah Cummings may honestly believe that his district in West Baltimore doesn’t stink.

But it does.

I’ve been there, I’ve seen and smelled it.

Bernie Sanders called it “the third world" back in 2016.

Sometimes the truth hurts. Especially to those bathed, clothed, and dipped in the intoxication of corrupt power, but that’s why sunlight is so helpful.

And disinfecting!

Rep. Cummings, while being very obsessed with Russia, seems utterly bewildered with the idea that anyone could dare question why so many billions of federal dollars flow to places like West Baltimore when they are obviously doing no good.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2019/07/28/why-do-democrats-run-all-of-the-dangerous-and-rodent-infested-cities-n2550734
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Because republicans spend all our money on foreign wars?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

You think people will stop throwing trash out if money isn't spent on foreign wars?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Bill Clinton and Obastard put the lie to that statement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: