Author Topic: California: Police Respond to Reports of Shooting at Gilroy Garlic Festival  (Read 6788 times)

Offline Victoria33

You are quite brave identifying yourself as a "white" person....lol.  Who in a million years would guess that this would be an issue.....
@mrpotatohead
@mystery-ak

I have light skin; could not stay out in the sun due to sunburn even if I had non-burn lotion on.  One time, in my 30s, was on a floating thingy and did not realize the water had taken off the lotion.  Both my legs had blisters all over them and I had to stay on the bed and not move them for three days.  That was the last time I messed with water and sun.

What you said about my being brave to say I am white - when did this start that being white is bad?  Are you a better color than white?  Maybe we need a thread where people can fess up to being white or one of the better colors?

Offline mountaineer

I identify as plaid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

@mrpotatohead
@mystery-ak

I have light skin; could not stay out in the sun due to sunburn even if I had non-burn lotion on.  One time, in my 30s, was on a floating thingy and did not realize the water had taken off the lotion.  Both my legs had blisters all over them and I had to stay on the bed and not move them for three days.  That was the last time I messed with water and sun.

What you said about my being brave to say I am white - when did this start that being white is bad?  Are you a better color than white?  Maybe we need a thread where people can fess up to being white or one of the better colors?
I'm kidding you.....lighten up.   :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I identify as plaid.

It depends on the time of year for me.

Offline thackney

I identify as plaid.

Use better sunblock.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org