Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren’s erroneous claim to have tried to help women with breast implant claims when she r  (Read 251 times)

rangerrebew

Elizabeth Warren’s erroneous claim to have tried to help women with breast implant claims when she represented Dow Chemical

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 10:30pm

My appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight discussing the investigations by Legal Insurrection and the Washington Post disputing Warren’s claim to have tried to help women with breast implant claims when in fact she represented Dow Chemical which was fighting any liability.

I appeared on Tucker Carlson Tonight to talk about Elizabeth Warren’s representation of Dow Chemical in breast implant litigation, and how she has not been forthright about her role. She portrays herself as having fought for the women, when the reality was quite different.

The Washington Post recently published an investigation that confirmed my prior reporting that Warren’s representation of Dow Chemical, the parent corporation of the breast implant manufacturer, Dow Corning, was not to help the women.

As WaPo put it:

When Dow Corning faced thousands of lawsuits in the 1990s from women saying they had become sick from the company’s silicone gel breast implants, its parent firm, Dow Chemical, turned to one of the country’s leading experts in corporate bankruptcies: Professor Elizabeth Warren.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/07/elizabeth-warrens-erroneous-claim-to-have-tried-to-help-women-with-breast-implant-claims-when-she-represented-dow-chemical/