Author Topic: Breaking: Jeffrey Epstein Found Injured in NYC Jail Cell After Possible Suicide Attempt: Sources  (Read 1442 times)

Offline mrclose

If you wonder why I like to post my links using outline, This page is a prime example!
(Outline cuts out the clutter and trash)

If you have already visited the link in my last post you can compare the original here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html

Talk about 'clutter' and 'trash'!

Oh and .. you can't use an ad blocker either!
BTW: You can click on miamiherald at top left of the "outline" page to see the original site.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 08:02:27 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline berdie

I will be deeply surprised if the public ever finds out what really happened.

Privacy laws, etc.  But more importantly, prisons aren't going to let that kind of info out. Makes 'em look bad.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mrclose wrote:
"If you have already visited the link in my last post you can compare the original here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html
Oh and .. you can't use an ad blocker either!"

Nope.
Do this (in the order that I present it):
1. Copy the URL above
2. TURN OFF javascript in your browser (easy on a Mac)
3. Open a blank browser page
4. Paste the copied URL into the URL bar
5. Hit return.
Result:
Page loads without ads or crap. Not everything is there, but "the text" of the article and a few pics load up -- all you need.

Try it yourself and see.

Offline roamer_1

mrclose wrote:
"If you have already visited the link in my last post you can compare the original here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233102457.html
Oh and .. you can't use an ad blocker either!"

Nope.
Do this (in the order that I present it):
1. Copy the URL above
2. TURN OFF javascript in your browser (easy on a Mac)
3. Open a blank browser page
4. Paste the copied URL into the URL bar
5. Hit return.
Result:
Page loads without ads or crap. Not everything is there, but "the text" of the article and a few pics load up -- all you need.

Try it yourself and see.

Or, simply install an ad-blocker and script-blocker add-on into your browser.
In Firefox, I use Ad-block Plus and NoScript, though Ublock and Ghostery can be recommended too.

I can go to the site, with no popups or active scripting and choose what I want to enable.

@Fishrrman
@mrclose

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
In Firefox, I use Ad-block Plus and NoScript, though Ublock and Ghostery can be recommended too.

I can go to the site, with no popups or active scripting and choose what I want to enable.

@Fishrrman
@mrclose

Thanks,I just downloaded both.

UPDATE! I just had to delete both because half my bookmarks wouldn't completely load. I use Firefox.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:31:18 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

Too much evidence could surface implicating the Clintons; Epstein's 'accident' was no accident.  This will all soon go away.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Epstein's 'accident' was no accident.  This will all soon go away.

Considering his infamy, that the COs didn't have him in solitary, and didn't have cam footage (which is crazy in lockup... vid and sound are literally everywhere to protect the COs from frequent brutality lawsuits), would suggest you are probably right.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:10:31 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Fishrrman
@mrclose

I find Instapaper works well enough. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

An Arkinside 1st:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.