Author Topic: So who won that sitdown between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Nancy Pelosi?  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 27, 2019
So who won that sitdown between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Nancy Pelosi?
By Monica Showalter

Feuding House Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, having been driven into each other's unloving arms by President Trump's tweets, held a sitdown, kind of the way mobsters do, presumably to persuade those of us on the outside that all's well between them, and above all, to get Trump to stop tweeting about them. Both are machine pols, after all, and rival machine pols aren't that different from rival mafia families. They have common interests and common enemies, after all.

Both came out of their sitdown Friday assuring us all was capiche. According to Fox News:

"We sat down today, we had a good meeting. The congresswoman is a very gracious member of Congress, so we had a very positive conversation."

She added: "I feel ... it's like you're in a family. In a family, you have your differences, but you're still family. We just had a meeting to clear the air."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/so_who_won_that_sitdown_between_alexandria_ocasiocortez_and_nancy_pelosi.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi and Bubbles are two trains running on the same track.  I'm waiting for the impact.   :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: