Author Topic: Do You Understand that Democrats will Destroy America?  (Read 345 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Do You Understand that Democrats will Destroy America?
« on: July 26, 2019, 01:57:42 pm »
July 26, 2019
Do You Understand that Democrats will Destroy America?
By Carol Greenwald

I earn my living investing other people’s money in the stock market. I am terrified contemplating how I am going to save my clients’ money, as well as my own, if a Democrat is elected president. The policies that the Democrats are advocating will destroy the American economy, not just the stock market, but the whole US economy. My first instinct will be to raise cash ahead of the stock market crash, but even that is only a temporary safe harbor.

The Green New Deal, renewed regulations, Medicare for All, free college,  as well as the 70-90% tax rates proposed by Democrats, will tank the stock market and US economic growth, leading to higher unemployment and reduced wage gains. All these programs require higher taxes and not just the soak the rich fantasy of the 70-90% rates. Most of the Democratic candidates have pledged to roll back the 2017 Republican tax cuts that fueled the renewal of economic growth in the US.

Open borders will flood the US with poverty stricken immigrants and their competition for jobs will depress wages. The social welfare needs of the immigrants will skyrocket government expenditures. So while taxes receipts are falling due to slower economic growth rates, expenditures will be rising, leading to increased government debt and consequently higher interest rates. If the Federal Reserve tries to keep interest rates low to prevent a deepening recession, then the increase in the money supply and the expanding deficit will eventually destroy the value of the dollar. So much for my safe harbor in cash.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/07/do_you_understand_that_democrats_will_destroy_america_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Do You Understand that Democrats will Destroy America?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 02:31:18 pm »
 :yowsa: I've understood that for a very long time now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 04:07:40 pm »
The radicals who now dominate the Democrat Party long ago realized that they could never win by making plain their plans to overthrow the established Constitutional order. "Revolution Now!" does not poll well. 

Accordingly, and with the assistance of professional leftist organizations funded by globalist billionaires like Tom Steyer and George Soros, the Left's newly-elected radicals have learned how to control and manipulate the language. The development of phrases such as "Economic Justice", "Green New Deal" and "Medicare for All" is not an accident; it is the product of strategy and research. He who controls the language controls the debate, and Democrats know from long experience that Republicans are terrible at playing that game. 

And so, the Left now pretends to be moderate and reasonable while planning for extreme change, even if it must be accomplished incrementally.  AOC and the rest of the Odd Squad may too often let the mask slip, but make no mistake: they are not Democrat back-benchers, but the Vanguard of the Revolution. Otherwise, they'd be told by Democrats to shut up and sit down.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 04:19:15 pm »
THE FUTURE OF THE LEFT SINCE 1884

http://fabians.org.uk/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 05:45:40 pm »
Short answer...yes.  Most of them are doing it unwittingly, but some of them fully intend that as their goal.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 06:10:10 pm »
What the dim Dems are doing presently could very well lead to Civil War.  What they advocate could well destroy our nation.  We cannot continue to spend taxpayer money like we have and not end up paying for it dearly in time.  The dollar collapses, and all the FREE stuff goes away.  Tens of millions will be left to fend for themselves.  That is why it makes zero sense to allow out country to be invaded by illegal invading aliens.

DEMOCRATS ARE QUICKLY BECOMING ENEMIES OF THE USA.  THIS JUST CANNOT CONTINUE WITHOUT SERIOUS DAMAGE.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 06:22:16 pm »
They are good for nothing, I think the real drop from the Dems happened with Obama in 2008... but they've gotten a lot more radical even since then.  It's scary if they ever get control of the Senate, House and Presidency again... thank goodness, I don't think they will flip the Senate any time soon.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2019, 11:51:20 pm »
The democrat-communists can no longer be considered "the opposition".
That changed a few decades ago.

They transmogrified from ideological opposition into being our ideological ENEMY.

But now they've gone even further:
They've become the EXISTENTIAL enemy of traditional-minded Americans and of America itself.

The only way to stop them, and restore the country, will be to oppose and fight them as such.

Please explain to me how this Restoration and "Reconstruction" can be accomplished otherwise...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2019, 08:11:47 am »
And kill you if they get the chance.
The Republic is lost.