Author Topic: The Mueller Hearings Revealed Why You Shouldn’t Bet against Trump  (Read 144 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   The Mueller Hearings Revealed Why You Shouldn’t Bet against Trump
By Kevin D. Williamson

July 25, 2019 10:30 AM

He won't lose a reality-show election.

I  am not in the business of predicting election outcomes, but with all the usual caveats I will say this: If I were betting my own money on the 2020 election — today — I would not bet against Donald Trump.

The Mueller circus offers us one lesson and one lesson only: The Democrats still believe they can defeat the star of The Apprentice in a reality-show election.

Ain’t nobody gonna beat Donald J. Trump in a goat rodeo.

The Democrats are running a scorched-earth, high-drama spectacle campaign against President Trump, who specializes in scorched-earth, high-drama spectacles and who today has the power of the presidential bully pulpit to amplify the drama and magnify the spectacle. Put another way, the Democrats apparently are intent on fighting Trump on his own ground, challenging him to a duel in the one thing he’s actually pretty good at: putting on a show.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/the-mueller-hearings-revealed-why-you-shouldnt-bet-against-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34