Author Topic: Our Ruling Elites Have No Idea How Much We Want to See Them All in Prison Jumpsuits  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

Our Ruling Elites Have No Idea How Much We Want to See Them All in Prison Jumpsuits
July 22, 2019 by IWB   

by Charles Hugh-Smith

Even the most distracted, fragmented tribe of the peasantry eventually notices that they’re not in the top 1%, or the top 0.1%.

Let’s posit that America will confront a Great Crisis in the next decade. This is the presumption of The Fourth Turning, a 4-generational cycle of 80 years that correlates rather neatly with the Great Crises of the past: 1781 (Revolutionary War, constitutional crisis); 1861 (Civil War) and 1941 (World War II, global war).

What will be the next Great Crisis? Some anticipate another great-power war, others foresee another civil war, still others reckon a military coup is likely, and some view a collapse of the economy and U.S. dollar as inevitable.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/our-ruling-elites-have-no-idea-how-much-we-want-to-see-them-all-in-prison-jumpsuits/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They have no idea.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They have no idea.

I don't even have a clear idea about exactly who these "elite" people are. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

My list would be all those involved in the recent coup attempt to include Clapper, Brennan, Clinton, Clinton, and Mueller.  I can't address the Epstein case yet because we don't know what we don't know. There are too many lawless, rogue members of Congress for me to list off the top of my head, but every one of them from Maxine Waters to Chuck Schumer to Ilhan Omar.  Oh, hell, it's going to take a 450 page report just to list them all.

But, then I wake up....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I have a VERY clear idea who they are. Starting with Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barrack Husein Obama, Valarie Jarrett, and literally everyone who worked for either.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have a VERY clear idea who they are. Starting with Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barrack Husein Obama, Valarie Jarrett, and literally everyone who worked for either.

I'd like to see those four given the Vlad the Impaler treatment, but I'd settle for hanging them high.  As  for the henchmen like Brennan and Clapper, I'd settle for orange jumpsuits.

(All the above is to be understood as a pipe dream, and not an an indication of what I would personally do given the chance.)

If these people aren't dealt with harshly we'll never again have the rule of law again in this country.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'd like to see those four given the Vlad the Impaler treatment, but I'd settle for hanging them high.  As  for the henchmen like Brennan and Clapper, I'd settle for orange jumpsuits.

(All the above is to be understood as a pipe dream, and not an an indication of what I would personally do given the chance.)

If these people aren't dealt with harshly we'll never again have the rule of law again in this country.

:yowsa:  I've said the same myself many times.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien