Author Topic: Rush: F. Chuck Todd Thinks Democrats Blew It Big Time  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: F. Chuck Todd Thinks Democrats Blew It Big Time
« on: July 24, 2019, 07:14:17 pm »

F. Chuck Todd Thinks Democrats Blew It Big Time

Jul 24, 2019

RUSH: Here’s F. Chuck Todd this afternoon on NBC’s coverage of the hearings. F. Chuck Todd is in crisis, it appears.

TODD: The fact is we are living in this twenty-first century new type of asymmetrical media warfare that we’re in. You have a propaganda machine on the right — that’s what it is, is a full-fledged propaganda machine on the right — that the Democrats haven’t figured out how to combat very well yet.

ANDREA MITCHELL: And they were warned —

TODD: And I think they took the Trump bait, meaning they said, “Oh, yeah? You’re good at TV spectacles? We’re gonna make a TV spectacle!”

RUSH: Let me translate this. F. Chuck Todd thinks this has been a disaster today. He thinks it’s been an absolute disaster. And, by the way, there’s one other sound bite from Chuck that we have that doubles down on that assessment. They’re worried. They really are. This has been a debacle! It’s been a disaster! Mueller was supposed to be fit, full of vigor. He was supposed to be cogent and coherent! He was supposed to be say, “I can’t get the guy, but you have to!” That’s what they were hoping! They’ve been trying to make something real that isn’t!

Trump isn’t guilty! He has not been charged. They want people to think that he would have been if not more Mueller. Mueller hasn’t gone there. So now F. Chuck Todd is blaming this debacle on the right-wing media machine. I don’t know about you, but I’m not there! I’m not answering questions. I’m not in that room. I haven’t been in any room today. Whatever right-wing media machine’s going on is not part of the hearing! This is a Democrat show! The Democrats are running this show.

The Democrats control who gets in there, the Democrats control the questions they ask, the Democrats are trying to control the answers that Mueller gives. And Chuck Todd thinks that the Democrats have blown this because the right wing, we do so well in the media. We do such great PR in the media. Trump does such great rallies that the Democrats think they can do it too. The Democrats think they can put on just as good a media spectacle as Trump and the right wing can, and they can’t! F. Chuck Todd is worried they’re blowing this opportunity.

I love this!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/07/24/f-chuck-todd-thinks-democrats-blew-it-big-time-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34