Author Topic: Investigation: Washington Sanctuary County Releases Hundreds of Illegal Aliens Charged with Felonie  (Read 610 times)

rangerrebew

Investigation: Washington Sanctuary County Releases Hundreds of Illegal Aliens Charged with Felonies

Immigrants prepare to be set free from the Adelanto Detention Facility on November 15, 2013 in Adelanto, California. The center, the largest and newest Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), detention facility in California, houses an average of 1,100 immigrants in custody pending a decision in their immigration cases or awaiting …

John Binder23 Jul 2019

Washington state’s central sanctuary county released hundreds of illegal aliens charged with felonies such as homicide, kidnapping, and sexual assault over the course of two years, a new investigation finds.

Records obtained by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) reveal that the sanctuary jurisdiction of King County, Washington — which includes Seattle — failed to honor more than 370 Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency detainers that were placed on arrested illegal aliens — including those charged with serious felonies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/23/investigation-washington-sanctuary-county-releases-hundreds-of-illegal-aliens-charged-with-felonies/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 02:08:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline thackney

...Immigrants prepare to be set free from the Adelanto Detention Facility on November 15, 2013 in Adelanto, California. The center, the largest and newest Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), detention facility in California, houses an average of 1,100 immigrants in custody pending a decision in their immigration cases or awaiting …

Is this a cut and paste from some other article?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer