Author Topic: Ken Starr says Mueller has done 'a grave disservice' to his country  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ken Starr says Mueller has done 'a grave disservice' to his country
By Jessica Campisi - 07/24/19 01:21 PM EDT

Former special prosecutor Ken Starr said Wednesday that former special counsel Robert Mueller has done a “grave disservice to our country” in his handling of the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by President Trump.

“The entire process has been so unfortunate,” Starr told Fox News. “I love Bob Mueller as a human being, as a patriot, but I think he’s done a grave disservice to our country in the way that he conducted this investigation.”

Starr, who headed the investigation that led to the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton, added that Mueller didn’t adequately create a balanced and unbiased team to take part in the two-year investigation.

“He said time and again, ‘I don’t question politics of my staff.’ I understand that, but you aren’t blind to what your staff members are all about as human beings,” Starr said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/454536-ken-starr-says-mueller-has-done-a-great-disservice-to-his
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Ken Starr says Mueller has done 'a grave disservice' to his country
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 05:55:55 pm »
By Jessica Campisi - 07/24/19 01:21 PM EDT

Former special prosecutor Ken Starr said Wednesday that former special counsel Robert Mueller has done a “grave disservice to our country” in his handling of the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible obstruction of justice by President Trump.

“The entire process has been so unfortunate,” Starr told Fox News. “I love Bob Mueller as a human being, as a patriot, but I think he’s done a grave disservice to our country in the way that he conducted this investigation.”

Starr, who headed the investigation that led to the impeachment of former President Bill Clinton, added that Mueller didn’t adequately create a balanced and unbiased team to take part in the two-year investigation.

“He said time and again, ‘I don’t question politics of my staff.’ I understand that, but you aren’t blind to what your staff members are all about as human beings,” Starr said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/454536-ken-starr-says-mueller-has-done-a-great-disservice-to-his
Gotta love Starr.....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 06:01:18 pm »

He's right but no one will do a thing about it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 07:22:43 pm »
Starr did Bill Clinton a huge favor, and probably saved his Presidency.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 07:54:16 pm »
Mueller is a disgrace. His pathetic nodding agreement with the democraps and his inability to understand Republican questions. He's destroyed whatever reputation he had. It's hard to understand how he had a good reputation when he acted as an errand boy for Hitlery delivering uranium to Russia.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 08:26:19 pm »
Starr did Bill Clinton a huge favor, and probably saved his Presidency.

OTOH, he helped bring down Baylor University with his tepid leadership.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.