Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Mueller testifies before Congress  (Read 4824 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: LIVE THREAD: Mueller testifies before Congress
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2019, 01:01:51 am »
Mueller declined to answer nearly 200 questions during his congressional testimony
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mueller-declined-to-answer-nearly-200-questions-during-his-congressional-testimony

I watched about 60% of the spectacle, and can say that there has to be some celebrating going on in the WH tonight.

If the dims try for impeachment/conviction based on this CF?  The whole lot of them are as stupid as AOC and SJL.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2019, 02:27:20 am »
Mueller declined to answer nearly 200 questions during his congressional testimony

@mystery-ak

And the Dim congresscritters were just peachy-keen widdat. No threats of jail time for not testifying,not time-outs with fines,etc,etc,etc.

Who knew the Dims could be so understanding?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2019, 12:07:14 pm »

Adam Schiff's mother should be beaten and put in prison for not drowning that slimeball at birth.

Schiff was the inspiration for twin beds.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2019, 12:45:45 pm »
The news reports in New York have begun the shift to a new Russian narrative (no doubt as a result of this mornings testimony). It’s subtle, but unmistakable. Since the Mueller report found no collusion, news announcers instead are saying Trump “welcomed” Russian help during the 2016 election. No more of this overused and impotent “collusion” language. They’ll get Trump on welcoming Russian help.

I wonder what it will get called when the IG points out that the Democrats paid for help from foreign nationals to try to sink a presidential campaign.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 12:47:13 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2019, 12:50:38 pm »
The whole "didn't exonerate" line of questioning is absolutely maddening.  It is absolutely impossible for a prosecutorial investigation in a society without 1984-level surveillance to exonerate anyone of having at some point in a long span to time committed any instance of a specified crime.  How, for instance, with today's level of surveillance, could a prosecutor prove that any particular poster to this board did not commit petty theft sometime in the past two years?  Simply put they couldn't.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #280 on: July 25, 2019, 12:51:39 pm »
I wonder what it will get called when the IG points out that the Democrats paid for help from foreign nationals to try to sink a presidential campaign.

It won't be called anything.  It will be send down the memory hole.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2019, 01:06:06 pm »

That's what has happened so far.  When the IG report is issued, and the Senate (in all likelihood) has hearings, it's going to get more publicity than the left would like.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #282 on: July 25, 2019, 01:28:02 pm »

That's one of the many reasons I can't imagine they would really go for impeachment.  All that stuff will come out publicly if they do.  But, then they don't appear to be too bright...

Bill Cipher

« Reply #283 on: July 25, 2019, 01:29:40 pm »
That's one of the many reasons I can't imagine they would really go for impeachment.  All that stuff will come out publicly if they do.  But, then they don't appear to be too bright...

I’m not sure it would, since the democrats would be in charge of the impeachment process since they control the House.  With control of the process comes control over what comes in as evidence. 

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #284 on: July 25, 2019, 01:44:09 pm »
That's what has happened so far.  When the IG report is issued, and the Senate (in all likelihood) has hearings, it's going to get more publicity than the left would like.

I'm still holding out some hope, that beyond the IG report, we actually see some indictments of key figures by Barr-Durham.  That will certainly be difficult to hide.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #285 on: July 25, 2019, 01:53:01 pm »
I believe that it was Nunes that tried to get Mueller to comment on Mifsud....  very interesting fellow:

(click to enlarge)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #286 on: July 25, 2019, 02:00:12 pm »
I believe that it was Nunes that tried to get Mueller to comment on Mifsud....  very interesting fellow:

:yowsa: Interesting indeed! And I'm pretty sure I know why the swamp doesn't want us to become too familiar with him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2019, 02:18:32 pm »
:yowsa: Interesting indeed! And I'm pretty sure I know why the swamp doesn't want us to become too familiar with him.

He knows where the bodies are buried, just like any given Clinton.  Let's hope Nunes opened a door about Mueller's Weismann's selective outrage at being lied to.

If we learnt one new thing in yesterday's hearing, it was the fact that Mueller was not in charge of the investigation, because he was thoroughly unfamiliar with the contents of the report bearing his name.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2019, 02:30:02 pm »
He knows where the bodies are buried, just like any given Clinton.  Let's hope Nunes opened a door about Mueller's Weismann's selective outrage at being lied to.

If we learnt one new thing in yesterday's hearing, it was the fact that Mueller was not in charge of the investigation, because he was thoroughly unfamiliar with the contents of the report bearing his name.

That is VERY true @Cyber Liberty.  I like what former congressman Gowdy had to say about that.  "The guy who learned the most about the Mueller report today (now yesterday) was Robert Mueller."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2019, 03:57:14 pm »
How, for instance, with today's level of surveillance, could a prosecutor prove that any particular poster to this board did not commit petty theft sometime in the past two years?  Simply put they couldn't.

A basic tenet of logic states that a negative cannot be proven.  But then we are dealing with liberals here, so logic is useless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #290 on: July 25, 2019, 04:00:07 pm »

THIS is the smoking collusion gun.  Democrats colluded with the Russians, and agan with the Ukrainians.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #291 on: July 25, 2019, 04:03:44 pm »

In other news, the monthly chocolate ration has been increased to 20 grams.

(It was 25 g last month)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #292 on: July 25, 2019, 05:50:23 pm »
@Hoodat
trifecta three good posts. 888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.