Author Topic: Judicial Watch Files Congressional Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar For Possible Perjury, Immigra  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Polly Ticks

Judicial Watch Files Congressional Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar For Possible Perjury, Immigration Fraud

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a complaint with the House of Representatives’ ethics office asking for an investigation into possible crimes committed by Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar.

The possible crimes include “perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud,” according to the complaint filed Tuesday by Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/23/judicial-watch-ethics-complaint-ilhan-omar/

:2popcorn:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jpsb

Good. And yes  :2popcorn: time :)

Offline PeteS in CA

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a complaint with the House of Representatives’ ethics office ...

The House has an "ethics office"? Staffed by whom?  rrthree ? 333cleo , 22chieftri22 , and yogi555 ?

More seriously, who currently "controls" the House? The chances anything meaningful will happen are slim and none: Slim left town, and Nun is cloistered in a convent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Judicial Watch has spent decades perfecting the art separating Republicans from their money with the least amount of effort.  They make JimRob look like an amateur.  This is a good thing as most Republicans can't be trusted with their money.  They could actually hurt someone with it, if left to their own devices.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Judicial Watch has spent decades perfecting the art separating Republicans from their money with the least amount of effort.  They make JimRob look like an amateur.  This is a good thing as most Republicans can't be trusted with their money.  They could actually hurt someone with it, if left to their own devices.

BS.  JW has gotten results forcing recalcitrant bureaucrats to respond to FOIA requests.  We wouldn't know half of what we now know about what Obastard's DoJ did.  I don't have a lot of love for Klayman's JW, but Fitton's been doing a good job.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The House has an "ethics office"? Staffed by whom?  rrthree ? 333cleo , 22chieftri22 , and yogi555 ?

More seriously, who currently "controls" the House? The chances anything meaningful will happen are slim and none: Slim left town, and Nun is cloistered in a convent.

Doesn't matter which party is in charge.  Boehner and Ryan both hid the list of how much taxpayer money was paid out for Congressional hush-money to quell harassment charges, or the Congressmen involved.
I will NOT comply.

BS.  JW has gotten results forcing recalcitrant bureaucrats to respond to FOIA requests.  We wouldn't know half of what we now know about what Obastard's DoJ did.  I don't have a lot of love for Klayman's JW, but Fitton's been doing a good job.

@Cyber Liberty
"Good job" is subjective and hard to quantify.  How many Obastard cronies went to jail or even got fines?  Just one will make me concede your point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
"Good job" is subjective and hard to quantify.  How many Obastard cronies went to jail or even got fines?  Just one will make me concede your point.

Bureaucrats don't go to jail for fudging FOIA requests, or get fined AFAIK.  Sorry, no soap.  I never sent anybody to Prison, either. Is that bad?

My measurement stick for JW is, "Did they get hidden information released?"  Yes.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:10:16 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Bureaucrats don't go to jail for fudging FOIA requests, or get fined AFAIK.  Sorry, no soap.  I never sent anybody to Prison, either. Is that bad?

My measurement stick for JW is, "Did they get hidden information released?"  Yes.

Then it sounds like it is well worth it to send them some money for the juicy information that does nuthin'

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then it sounds like it is well worth it to send them some money for the juicy information that does nuthin'

I see your point.  JW is not exactly to blame for that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Fitton has been doing a great job.  Isn't this story an example of that?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fitton has been doing a great job.  Isn't this story an example of that?

He's getting the information out there, but nothing seems to ever come of it.  It's frustrating.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's getting the information out there, but nothing seems to ever come of it.  It's frustrating.

I think it is.  It's taking too long, grant you.  But, is that JW's fault?

Offline skeeter

It would take political courage in congress to make something come of it. You and I both know how likely that is.

Otherwise, its not a 'thing' until the NYT & CNN says its a 'thing'.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it is.  It's taking too long, grant you.  But, is that JW's fault?

Nope.  Not at all.  They're doing their job.
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

Judicial Watch Files Congressional Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar For Possible Perjury, Immigration Fraud

By Daily Caller

Luke Rosiak on July 23, 2019

Judicial Watch filed a complaint Tuesday against Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar with the Office of Congressional Ethics.

It says Congress must investigate Omar for “perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud.”

Judicial Watch says Omar married “her husband/presumed brother, Ahmed Elmi,” and that “substantial, compelling and, to date, unrefuted evidence” supports the allegations.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/judicial-watch-files-congressional-ethics-complaint-against-ilhan-omar-for-possible-perjury-immigration-fraud/?utm_campaign=TPI07232019afternoon&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI