Author Topic: Killing ‘10 million people’ would win Trump Afghan war ‘in a week’  (Read 216 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iranian press but if they are taking direct quotes, it's hard to see this as any fake news.
Killing ‘10 million people’ would win Trump Afghan war ‘in a week’
Mon Jul 22, 2019 07:33PM [Updated: Mon Jul 22, 2019 07:40PM ]

US President Donald Trump claims he could “win” the war in Afghanistan “in a week,” suggesting it involves claiming the lives of “10 million people.”

Trump made the comments during a White House meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday.

“I could win that war in a week. I just don’t want to kill 10 million people,” Trump said, adding that the country would be “wiped off the face of the earth” in 10 days if he chose to end the US longest war quickly, which would be “ridiculous.”

US President Donald Trump and Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan (L) gesture during a meeting in the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, DC, on July 22, 2019. (AFP  photos)

Article at: https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/07/22/601604/Trump-says-could-win-that-war-in-a-week

Pakistan President Khan was a renown cricket player apparently, crickets a big sport in Afghanistan too.  Maybe Khan is a little better. I think it's hard for the President there to get real solid control. I know little about the situation. So, Khan visited DC, I did not know.