Author Topic: Nadler on Mueller Hearing: 'We Hope It Won't End Up Being a Dud'  (Read 303 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Susan Jones | July 22, 2019 | 6:10 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - At the height of summer vacation time, House Democrats are holding two back-to-back hearings on Wednesday starring former Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Their goal is to bring renewed public attention to Mueller's report, almost two years in the making.

The hearings "should be interesting," Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, told "Fox News Sunday." He said he hopes they "won't end up being a dud."

"We want the American people to hear directly from Special Counsel Mueller what his investigation found," Nadler said:

The president and the attorney general and others have spent the last few months systematically lying to the American people about what the investigation found. They've said that it found no collusion, that it found no obstruction, that it exonerated a president. All three of those statements are absolute lies.

It found a great deal of collusion, it found a great deal of -- of obstruction of justice by the president, and it found -- and it pointedly refused to exonerate the president.

We think it's very important for the American people to hear directly what the facts are, because this is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday. If anyone else had been accused of what the report finds the president had done, they would have been indicted.

It's important that we not have a lawless administration and a lawless president, it's important that the people see where we're at and what we're doing, what we're dealing with.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/nadler-mueller-hearing-we-hope-it-wont-end-being-dud
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Re: Nadler on Mueller Hearing: 'We Hope It Won't End Up Being a Dud'
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 04:25:25 pm »
It found nothing of the sort.  It’ll be a dud of the first order.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 04:40:18 pm »

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 04:46:39 pm »
 He said he hopes they "won't end up being a dud."
Might mean they have some 'bomb shells' to let fly?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 04:55:02 pm »
I'll admit, I haven't been watching this that close, but didn't Mueller say in his Presser that what was in the report was "what it is", and he had no plans or  any need to testify (after his report)?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 05:09:34 pm »
Rep Nadler, D-NY sometimes called Mr. Personality,"

is mustering max attention for his Hearing, by stating "I hope it isn't a Dud."

Marketing genius,, Nadler is not.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 05:22:55 pm »

More like a yuge dud
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 05:37:18 pm »
If it gets Trump off of tweeting about expelling minority American Congresswomen, and back on to bad mouthing a decorated veteran it will be worth it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 05:44:49 pm »
Nadler on Mueller Hearing: 'We Hope It Won't End Up Being a Dud'

Somehow I'm really sure anything Nadler is involved in is going to be a dud.  Just like @Once-Ler posts are.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 05:46:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 05:48:34 pm »
Somehow I'm really sure anything Nadler is involved in is going to be a dud.  Just like @Once-Ler posts are.
Another brilliant gem @Bigun

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 05:52:16 pm »
Another brilliant gem @Bigun

Glad you liked it Mr. Troll!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 05:58:28 pm »
So, to Nadler, truth he doesn't want to hear or be heard is a "dud". Obviously hatred has impaired his judgment as well as any ethics he has.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 06:04:53 pm »
Glad you liked it Mr. Troll!
My preferred non-binary gender neutral pronoun is Mx Troll.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2019, 06:06:46 pm »
[Nadler] said he hopes they "won't end up being a dud."

In other words, he hopes that they are successful in their endeavor to exploit this for political gain.

It found a great deal of collusion, it found a great deal of -- of obstruction of justice by the president,  .  .  .

Yet he is unable to identify a single example.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-