Author Topic: Barr says Mueller asked DOJ to send letter limiting testimony to ‘boundaries' of report  (Read 253 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline PeteS in CA

A fact the first paragraph of the letter states. Not that facts matter to the House Judiciary chairnutjob.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

I just saw a commercial, on the eve of the hearing, touting Mueller’s trustworthiness. From a group calling itself ‘Republicans for the Rule of Law’.

Makes me wonder what the rats and their GOPe friends have in store tomorrow.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mueller's looking for help protecting his own arse, isn't he.  Wouldn't this make most of the questions from Republicans out-of-bounds?   

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 02:38:03 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I cannot believe that he is allowed to restrict questions that he...of ALL people, needs to answer.

If Barr agreed to this...PLUS allowing him to have his 'Chief-of-staff' sitting next to him, then this clown-show will never end.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I cannot believe that he is allowed to restrict questions that he...of ALL people, needs to answer.   If Barr agreed to this...PLUS allowing him to have his 'Chief-of-staff' sitting next to him, then this clown-show will never end. 

Here's the DOJ's letter ... I don't know quite what to make of it @DCPatriot .... We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 03:10:07 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes, @Bill Cipher what do you make of this?