Author Topic: Cummings: 'No doubt about it' Trump is a racist  (Read 968 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Cummings: 'No doubt about it' Trump is a racist
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2019, 02:13:26 am »
It is a mute point anyway.  Absent of any racist statement, action, etc. that Trump has made, I see no reason to label him as such.  There are a lot of things you can legitimately criticize Trump for being.  But 'racist' simply isn't one of them.  Dems will lie even when telling the truth sounds better.

That's right.

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2019, 02:21:08 am »
maybe get your eyes checked.  She on the list you provided.  I'll help you find it.  The list is alphabetic.  When you get to the 's'es slow down.
Fortunately, there are many more things I can illegitimately criticize Trump for being, and I will.  Calling 50% of voters racist didn't win in 2016, but calling 75% of voters racists is almost certain to do the trick in 2020.  Frankly, you should be ashamed for defending Trump against the stuff I'm going to make up about him.

Never, Ever admit you make $hit up about Trump, it makes all us #Nevers look bad @Once-Ler  :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2019, 02:51:50 am »

Never, Ever admit you make $hit up about Trump, it makes all us #Nevers look bad @Once-Ler  :smokin:

Do not despair.  We still have a blimp.

Online corbe

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2019, 03:11:13 am »

Blimps bother #me too @Once-Ler 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2019, 04:31:53 am »
maybe get your eyes checked.  She on the list you provided.  I'll help you find it.  The list is alphabetic.  When you get to the 's'es slow down.

By 'confirm', I meant a second source.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2019, 03:40:21 pm »
By 'confirm', I meant a second source.
I trust you as a source.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2019, 05:33:25 pm »
Why do you have a picture of democommie DNC chair Perez?

You are correct. Mea goofa. Perez is former SecLabor, but I intended to post a picture of Trump's now-former SecLabor, Alex Acosta:

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 05:34:16 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2019, 05:37:04 pm »
Looks like the NY Times got it wrong, as usual.  From your article, taken from a partisan left wing website and funded by George Soros which was set up to give legitimacy to lies as if they were true:

[Ellis Island Society] Spokesperson Otto Coca told PolitiFact that Trump was one of several people to be awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986 – the first year it was given out (and the same year Parks and Ali were also recipients). Trump was chosen for professional contributions that benefited New York City as a developer, as well as for his German heritage.

btw, you can find Trump's name on this list:  http://eihonors.org/medal-of-honor/medalists-database?ltr=T

So would you really have us believe that the Ellis Island Honors Society awards Honor medals to despicable racists like Donald Trump?  Because by challenging his receipt of this reward, this is essentially what you are saying.

IIRC, Trump's Grandfather was German and came to the US after spending some time in Canada.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2019, 09:04:14 pm »

Do not despair.  We still have a blimp.

A laughable 20-foot balloon. :silly: It was supposed to trigger Trump's ego into some sort of meltdown, but failed, in 2018 and again in 2019. :silly:

But thanks for posting a picture from Parliament Square that illustrates how visible it was not outside of that tiny park in London. That area was ~2/3 surrounded by trees, as seen in your picture or on Google Maps Satellite View. On the other sides, Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster, and Westminster Station blocked seeing it to the south, from the Thames, or the other side of the Thames. Street access to that park is also fairly limited, limiting the number of people who could get there and making it very easy for police to respond from a station a block or two away.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:05:14 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2019, 09:31:07 pm »
Knowing the contempt the democrats have for white people, why should any of us give a damn?  Hate to say it.

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2019, 09:53:02 pm »
A laughable 20-foot balloon. :silly: It was supposed to trigger Trump's ego into some sort of meltdown, but failed, in 2018 and again in 2019. :silly:

But thanks for posting a picture from Parliament Square that illustrates how visible it was not outside of that tiny park in London. That area was ~2/3 surrounded by trees, as seen in your picture or on Google Maps Satellite View. On the other sides, Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster, and Westminster Station blocked seeing it to the south, from the Thames, or the other side of the Thames. Street access to that park is also fairly limited, limiting the number of people who could get there and making it very easy for police to respond from a station a block or two away.

@corbe You see it doesn't matter what I admit to as long as we have the blimp.  I'm going to use it when ever I argue myself into a corner.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2019, 10:23:17 pm »
Says the racist.