Author Topic: Fake News Covers for Migrant Crimes  (Read 384 times)

rangerrebew

Fake News Covers for Migrant Crimes
« on: July 21, 2019, 12:00:52 pm »

Fake News Covers for Migrant Crimes

July 15, 2019July 16, 2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

I’ve stolen the first part of a headline at Big League Politics for my headline because it can’t be said often enough!
    Yesterday after I wrote the post about the gruesome murder of Mackenzie Lueck in Utah and said again that the media is (I believe purposefully) leaving out important facts when covering crime news so that they don’t step on their message that migrants*** are just good folks, just like us, looking for a better life.

The Georgian “choir-boys”, oops Guatemalans!

The great danger is that in so doing they have created a whole generation of Mackenzie Lueck’s, living in la-la land, who have no discernment and frankly cannot see that some migrants are monsters.

https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...igrant-crimes/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Fake News Covers for Migrant Crimes
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 06:40:10 pm »
Stop calling illegal immigrants "migrants."  It's as cheesy as just calling them "immigrants."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 06:46:53 pm »
The page is gone now, but yeah the media is as dishonest about the news as the day is long.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 08:02:06 pm »
The page is gone now, but yeah the media is as dishonest about the news as the day is long.

@skeeter

Fixed link:  https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/2019/07/15/fake-news-covers-for-migrant-crimes/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 08:22:08 pm »
Thanks but I'm sorry I looked. Infuriating stuff.

Yes it is, to somebody who has lost a loved one to the tender mercies of a gang of "migrants" wielding baseball bats.  IOW, "Unarmed Youts" as the people who call them "migrants" refer to them.

:soangry:
I will NOT comply.