Author Topic: Jihadi Stabs Three Canadian Soldiers, Canadian Court Sends Him to College. What could possibly go w  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

Jihadi Stabs Three Canadian Soldiers, Canadian Court Sends Him to College
What could possibly go wrong?
July 19, 2019
Robert Spencer

The Ontario Review Board, the top court in Canada’s most populous province, struck a strong blow against “Islamophobia” Monday when it granted permission to a young Muslim named Ayanle Hassan Ali to attend Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario. Surely only venomous Islamophobes would want to deny an enterprising Muslim the opportunity to better himself, right? After all, all Ayanle Hassan Ali did was stab three Canadian soldiers and explain that Allah told him to do it. How could anyone deny this fine young man a place at Mohawk College?

Stop worrying, you Islamophobe. The Canadian Press reported that Ali had been found “not criminally responsible” for his knife attack, so why shouldn’t he be allowed to take classes on his own? “The appeal court says the Ontario Review Board considered all the required factors last year in granting Ayanle Hassan Ali permission to attend Mohawk College unaccompanied when staff at the secure Hamilton hospital where he’s detained deem he is ready.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274351/jihadi-stabs-three-canadian-soldiers-canadian-robert-spencer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am starting to believe the west NEEDS to be destroyed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Whether it "needs" to be or not probably isn't going to matter, Pete.

What's comin'... is comin'.
And next-to-no one in The West seems willing to stop it, or even to see the future that is ahead...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whether it "needs" to be or not probably isn't going to matter, Pete.

What's comin'... is comin'.
And next-to-no one in The West seems willing to stop it, or even to see the future that is ahead...

@Fishrrman

I sure would like to be about 30 years younger and own a beltfed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

when staff at the secure Hamilton hospital where he’s detained deem he is ready

Ali was acquitted of terror charges and found mentally ill

I'm not standing up for the guy, but this sounds to me like sort of the way the process works.  And not what the headline implies.  The Canadian court didn't send him to college, they said that it was possible that he might be able to go some time in the future.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.