Author Topic: The Democrats' 'Ultimate Nightmare Scenario': Trump Loses By 5 Million Votes.... And Still Wins Re-E  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democrats' 'Ultimate Nightmare Scenario': Trump Loses By 5 Million Votes.... And Still Wins Re-Election
Matt Vespa

@mvespa1
|
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 5:50 PM

When Hillary Clinton officially became a two-time presidential loser in 2016, the Left had a meltdown. Donald Trump had won and the former first lady will never become president. Racism, sexism, misogyny—the entire fruit salad of politically correct craziness that the Democrats chows down on a daily basis has spewed all over in an epic tantrum that has continued to this day. Some on the Left actually understood why Clinton lost: she was a terrible candidate. Yet, with 2020 on the horizon, the Democratic clown car is massive. The energy from the Left is at an all-time high. They want this man out of office. The problem is that the enthusiasm advantage Democrats had in 2018 is going to be neutralized with Trump at the top of the ticket. And the states where Democrats are gaining voters are worthless in the general election math for next year. So, start the clock, folks.

We could have a Chernobyl-like meltdown over Trump’s probably second term and the Electoral College again. Democrats are more than willing to destroy rules and regulations of institutions to merely say that his tweets were bad. Over a second presidential loss, there is no telling what liberal America will resort to ensure that the GOP will never win again. Remember, Democrats think they’re entitled to win every election. We already have far-left whackos attacking ICE facilities and attacking journalists. This could be very entertaining, but, as always, one where we must all remain vigilant David Wasserman broke down the numbers. Trump could win barely 47 percent of the vote, lose by 5 million votes, but still win re-election, thanks to the Electoral College math. As someone said on social media, whose name eludes me, our system of electing presidents favors geographic diversity. That is something absent with the Democrats and their far-left agenda. Oh, and Trump could lose Pennsylvania and Michigan and still win a second term (via NBC News):

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/07/19/the-democrats-ultimate-nightmare-scenario-trump-loses-by-5-million-votes-n2550342
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The Electoral College is designed to obstruct Presidential candidates who would try to focus on a small number of populous states rather than appealing to a wide range of states.

Even though HilLIARy would have been taught this in the 8th Grade  and 12th Grade (probably) as well as in law school, lawyer that she was she ignored this. Not that I'm complaining. Nor will I complain if the next Dem nominee fails to learn from HilLIARy's error.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
It's just a question of CA turnout - Trump lost it by 4.2M votes. A few more illegals could easily make that 5M. That's why Clinton's 3M popular vote "victory" was irrelevant no matter how you look at it.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do not agree.

The nightmare scenario for the Dems is that Trump wins the majority of votes both nationally and in the electoral college.

Means the attempt to usurp the EC by the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact will be severely weakened.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I do not agree.

The nightmare scenario for the Dems is that Trump wins the majority of votes both nationally and in the electoral college.

Means the attempt to usurp the EC by the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact will be severely weakened.

I think that bird has flown. Going forward CA will have no trouble providing enough illegal votes to ensure a popular majority every time. Last time it took 3M and they supplied 4.2M. That's just the tip of the iceberg. As long as the other wacko states are willing to let CA determine the winner, they've got it locked up.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I believe G.W. Bush was the last Republican president to win the majority of votes cast (as well as winning in the Electoral College) in 2004, and his win was THE ONLY time a Republican president has won the "majority vote" since 1988.

I'm wondering if a Republican candidate for president will ever win a popular-vote majority again -- my guess is, "no".

Unless Mr. Trump can do so in 2020.
I sense he'll get close, but still fall short (even if he wins a second term via the Electoral College).
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 04:10:17 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Slide Rule

Won't be as close as a few million.
More of a nightmare is Trump winning by 20 million or
40 million votes and taking nearly all the states.

Throw the bastards out.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline goatprairie

The name of the country is The United States of America, and not just America.
The system was designed so that a few states' interests didn't dominate the rest of the country.
Naturally, Dems don't like that idea. They'd like California and New York to tell the rest of the country how things should run.
California used to be a fairly reliable Republican state before Dems realized a flood of Hispanics from south of the border on welfare would make it a reliable Dem state.
They were right.