Author Topic: Pelosi Leverages Christianity To Push Illegal Agenda  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Leverages Christianity To Push Illegal Agenda
« on: July 19, 2019, 01:29:11 pm »
Pelosi Leverages Christianity To Push Illegal Agenda

Pelosi is looking really desperate…

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) gave a speech on the House floor yesterday in favor of a resolution condemning President Donald Trump for racism in which she noted that she had gone “to Spanish Mass this weekend and saw the dignity of those families, the beauty of the children, and the fear the president had struck into their hearts”

“It was interesting to me–and I spoke out about this–that on Sunday in Catholic Masses, and I don’t know beyond that, that the Gospel of the day was the Gospel of the Good Samaritan,” Pelosi said. “A person asked Jesus, ‘What do I have to do to enter the kingdom of Heaven?’ And Christ replied, ‘Love thy neighbor as thyself. Show mercy.’”

https://preservefreedom.org/pelosi-leverages-christianity-to-push-illegal-agenda/

rangerrebew

Re: Pelosi Leverages Christianity To Push Illegal Agenda
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:32:39 pm »
https://www.businessinsider.com/house-chaplain-cast-out-all-spirits-of-darkness-out-congress-2019-7

I see the House Chaplain hasn't cast out the evil spirits than infest her soul.  Using religion by an irreligious person to make political points isn't exactly honest. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 01:38:01 pm »
The Christian approach would be to give the people here in violation of our laws the ancient right of sanctuary:  they can stay so long as they never leave the grounds of a church or monastery and live on the charity of Christians. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 05:49:36 pm »
The Christian approach would be to give the people here in violation of our laws the ancient right of sanctuary:  they can stay so long as they never leave the grounds of a church or monastery and live on the charity of Christians.

I dare say that charity would dry up pretty quickly as those Christians began to see how they were being taken advantage of.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 06:16:21 pm »
“It was interesting to me–and I spoke out about this–that on Sunday in Catholic Masses, and I don’t know beyond that, that the Gospel of the day was the Gospel of the Good Samaritan,” Pelosi said. “A person asked Jesus, ‘What do I have to do to enter the kingdom of Heaven?’ And Christ replied, ‘Love thy neighbor as thyself. Show mercy.’”

https://preservefreedom.org/pelosi-leverages-christianity-to-push-illegal-agenda/

I don't believe Pelosi has a clue about the kingdom of heaven.  It wasn't referenced in the Good Samaritan parable.

And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested Him, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?”  He said to him, “What is written in the law? What is your reading of it?”  So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’ ”  And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.”

Luke 10:25-28

It should be noted that the Samaritan helped the Jerusalem man on his own accord with zero government involvement.  Not sure what any of that has to do with Nancy Pelosi.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 07:37:49 pm »
Further, she's got that buffoon in the Vatican on her team!!!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2019, 04:12:47 am »
This evil bitch Pelosi shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a church, Catholic or Christian, considering how complicit she is in the murder of innocents. As a matter of fact I'm surprised she doesn't burst into flames just stepping on hallowed ground.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2019, 06:57:31 am »
*cough* Separation of Church and State *cough*
The Republic is lost.