Author Topic: Democrats who call Republicans racist need to learn their history  (Read 139 times)

rangerrebew

July 19, 2019
Democrats who call Republicans racist need to learn their history
By Michael Smith

Am I a racist?

I'm told that I am.  In fact, since I've always been a conservative, I have always been called racist...by people I have never met nor will ever meet.

As a matter of fact, the first time racism was employed as a national political tactic was in the 1964 presidential elections because Barry Goldwater, the Republican candidate, was a conservative, and since racist Democrats had also promoted conservative values, he had to be a racist.  Speaking of racist Democrats, at the same time Goldwater was campaigning, Democrats were fighting the Civil Rights Act, and the newly elected Alabama governor, Democrat George Wallace, was giving his "Segregation Forever" speech.

George Wallace's speech is instructive and germane to the "Am I a racist?" question for a couple of reasons.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/07/democrats_who_call_republicans_racist_need_to_learn_their_history.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Democrats who call Republicans racist need to learn their history
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 01:12:31 am »
democrat-communists don' need no "history".

For 30+ years now, their fellow travelers in the K-12 field have been doing their damnedest to BLOCK OUT real history in the minds of their students.

In place of that has been constructed leftist/communist rhetoric that too many kids seem to breathe automatically as they emerge from the public education system...