Author Topic: TRUMP RALLY LIVE: President Trump Rally in Greenville, NC 7/17/19  (Read 932 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: TRUMP RALLY LIVE: President Trump Rally in Greenville, NC 7/17/19
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2019, 02:45:54 am »
BTW, the Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse were not well received tonight.... to put it mildly.

Folks have sure been noticing this!   :laugh:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2019, 05:01:18 am »
I believe he said God damn.....crowd went wild.... 888mouth

Yep, I listened to the whole thing.  Cringed when I heard that.  Overall I liked what he said.  Its easy to like it because the other side is so communist.  I want to see Trump actually follow through on what he says.  I want to see him stand firm against Pelosi and Schumer.  And I don't want to continue to see out of control spending.  We'll see what is going to happen with the new Asylum rules.  He isn't saying it but I saw an article that said Mexico isn't too happy.  I don't care, but we'll see where they are going to stand going forward also.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2019, 05:21:00 am »
All the virtue signaling.  PUKE.  We didn't elect a PRIEST..POPE..  In fact he is more PURE...then both listed, before!  Can people stop clutching their pearls & looking for fainting couch?   Yes, you are all BETTER..then the president.  There. Happy?  DID YOU TALK TO North Korean, CHINA, JAPAN, return hostages?  Branson from Turkey?  Stop www 3? 

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2019, 11:58:03 am »
All the virtue signaling.  PUKE.  We didn't elect a PRIEST..POPE..  In fact he is more PURE...then both listed, before!  Can people stop clutching their pearls & looking for fainting couch?   Yes, you are all BETTER..then the president.  There. Happy?  DID YOU TALK TO North Korean, CHINA, JAPAN, return hostages?  Branson from Turkey?  Stop www 3? 

WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Jason O'Mara @jasonopdx

Jul 4

To your doubters I say where were you when Jesus/Trump laid the foundations of the earth.