Author Topic: I’m Gonna Break Down The Clownshow That Happened On The House Floor Yesterday Because HOLY CRAP.  (Read 282 times)

Offline corbe

I’m Gonna Break Down The Clownshow That Happened On The House Floor Yesterday Because HOLY CRAP.

July 17, 2019

Mockarena, Co-Founder

WHAT. A. FREAKING. SH*TSHOW.

So, if you missed out on the drama yesterday, here’s what happened in a nutshell.

1. Trump tweeted, and it wasn’t good. He implied that all members of the Bitch Batallion squad should go back to the countries they came from. You can disagree with that assessment of his tweet all you want, but it doesn’t really matter how you interpret it. The point is, it WAS interpreted to say exactly that, and it was branded racist, as is pretty much everything the President says or does ever.

2. Every Democrat and their mom expressed outrage.

3. Nancy Pelosi figured she had to somehow get the attention back from the Bitch Batallion squad, so she decided to hold a House vote to condemn Trump’s tweets.

4. When Pelosi took to the floor, she said, “There is no place anywhere for the president’s words, which are not only divisive, but dangerous — and have legitimized and increased fear and hatred of new Americans and people of color. It’s so sad because you would think that there would be a given that we would universally, in this body, just say, ‘Of course. Of course.’ There’s no excuse for any response to those words but a swift and strong unified condemnation. Every single member of this institution, Democratic and Republican, should join us in condemning the president’s racist tweets. To do anything less would be a shocking rejection of our values, and a shameful abdication of our oath of office to protect the American people. I urge a unanimous vote, and yield back the balance of my time.”

<..snip..>

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2019/07/17/im-gonna-break-down-the-clownshow-that-happened-on-the-house-floor-yesterday-because-holy-crap/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

None in the House were able to pull this off that the Speaker was condemned as being out of order by her own party.

Only Trump could.

He owns them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington