Author Topic: Morning Joe releases footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago  (Read 505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Morning Joe releases footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago
by Caitlin Yilek
 | July 17, 2019 09:26 AM

MSNBC’s Morning Joe aired footage Wednesday of President Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago in 1992.

The November 1992 tape was found in the NBC archives and shows the two men at a party at Trump’s Florida resort.

Epstein pleaded guilty to felony prostitution charges more than a decade later. He is now behind bars facing sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

Trump said last week he was “not a fan” of Epstein and he “knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him.”

Trump and Epstein were filmed as part of a profile on Trump’s lifestyle after his first divorce. In the footage, Trump greets Epstein and two other guests and is later shown talking with Epstein as they watch women on the dance floor.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/morning-joe-releases-footage-of-trump-with-jeffrey-epstein-at-mar-a-lago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I just bet they are showing photo montages of the Clintons getting on JeffEp's jet and playing 'leaving on a jet plane' all over the MSM, too.

Oh.

Not.

Poor widdle Wiberals, twapped between making pedophilia legal and using the idea against their enemies.

What's a muva to do? :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

If conservative media didn't track The Morning Joe no one would know what the hell he was doing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If conservative media didn't track The Morning Joe no one would know what the hell he was doing.
Oh, I'd bet there are a couple of wankers on the staff who pay attention between naps.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

And I believe Trump already said he has not been associated with Epstein in 15 years.  So why is Joe dragging out a tape of the two together from 1992 -- a lot longer than 15 years ago?  What is this tape supposed to prove?  It's not evidence connected to the charges Epstein is facing now. 

Offline GrouchoTex

Good, now do Bill Clinton....

Offline Hoodat

1992?  The girls that Epstein hooked up with weren't even born in 1992.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Here's what I'm hoping; since photos were found in Epstein's residence, I am hoping that one of the photos matches a victim who takes a chance and comes forward and not only tells her story of Epstein's entrapment, but identifies Bill (and others) as one of her assaulters.

If not, I'm hoping that Epstein will turn on Bill for a reduced sentence.

My fear are the girls who were victims have been silenced in one way or another and that there is so much corruption that Epstein will again get off very lightly.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Footage surfaces of Trump partying with Epstein in 1992

By Seth McLaughlin   - The Washington Times - Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A videotape surfaced Wednesday showing President Trump partying with Jeffrey Epstein in 1992 at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

The unearthed footage from the NBC News archives raised questions about Mr. Trump’s claim that he “was not a fan of” Mr. Epstein, who has recently pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking charges.

The exclusive NBC video shows Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein talking and laughing at a party with Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins cheerleaders.

At one point, Mr. Trump whispers something in Mr. Epstein’s ear that makes him double over in laughter.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/17/footage-surfaces-donald-trump-partying-jeffrey-eps/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So what?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

So what?

I think mention of the pilot logs indicating that Clinton was aboard Epstein's aircraft 26 times and ditched his security service 5 of those times is much more damaging.  Not to mention that Epstein was the brainchild behind the Clinton Global Initiative.

My question is, is this indeed fact?  If so, who has possession of those logs, and who is/was Epstein's pilot(s) and where are they?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

My question is, is this indeed fact?  If so, who has possession of those logs, and who is/was Epstein's pilot(s) and where are they?

Global Girl

Nadia Marcinko
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I think mention of the pilot logs indicating that Clinton was aboard Epstein's aircraft 26 times and ditched his security service 5 of those times is much more damaging.  Not to mention that Epstein was the brainchild behind the Clinton Global Initiative.

I think the much more interesting question is "Which foreign government is Jeffery Epstein working for?"

- J. R. R. Tolkien