Author Topic: WATCH: House chairman drops his gavel and 'abandons the chair' after Pelosi attacks Trump  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: House chairman drops his gavel and 'abandons the chair' after Pelosi attacks Trump
by John Gage
 | July 16, 2019 04:36 PM
 | Updated Jul 16, 2019, 05:01 PM

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver walked off the floor of the House out of frustration after a controversy broke out over whether to take down comments from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi from the record.

"I came in here to try to do this in a fair way. I kept warning both sides," Cleaver said Tuesday after a debate over a resolution to condemn President Trump's tweets. "We don't ever, ever want to pass up, it seems, an opportunity to escalate and that's what this is. I dare anybody to look at any of the footage and see if there is any unfairness. But unfairness is not enough. Because we just want to just fight."

"I abandon the chair," the Missouri Democrat said as he slammed down the chairman's gavel and walked off.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-house-chairman-drops-his-gavel-and-abandons-the-chair-after-pelosi-attacks-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Trump is playing these fools like a fiddle.