Author Topic: HYPOCRITE Pelosi ATTACKS Trump Again  (Read 199 times)

rangerrebew

HYPOCRITE Pelosi ATTACKS Trump Again
« on: July 16, 2019, 11:34:49 am »
HYPOCRITE Pelosi ATTACKS Trump Again

Will she give it a rest..?

Judges’ panel at the D.C. Court of Appeals seemed unlikely to prevent the summons of President Trump’s tax returns by House Democrat.

“An appeals court on Friday appeared unlikely to grant President Donald Trump’s request that it block a congressional subpoena for his financial records.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit heard oral arguments in a lawsuit Trump filed arguing his accounting firm, Mazars LLP, does not need to comply with a House of Representatives Oversight Committee subpoena.

https://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/07/15/hypocrite-pelosi-attacks-trump-again/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: HYPOCRITE Pelosi ATTACKS Trump Again
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:07:58 pm »
Retarded click bait headline.  Pelosi ATTACKS Trump with a request for Trumps taxes.  That's what I call butchering the English language like a Wharton graduate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 03:28:03 pm »
Retarded click bait headline.  Pelosi ATTACKS Trump with a request for Trumps taxes.  That's what I call butchering the English language like a Wharton graduate.

So, Pelosi already released her taxes, right? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2019, 04:30:20 pm »
and don't forget, an ATTACKER!!!

I expect politicians to attack.  It's the lack of challenges that has led us to two big-government Parties.

(I agree with the part about click-bait headlines.  I don't like them either.)
I will NOT comply.