Author Topic: Trump Administration Announces Big Crackdown on Central American Asylum Seekers  (Read 198 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Hopefully this will stand?? 

Trump Administration Announces Big Crackdown on Central American Asylum Seekers

The Trump administration has proposed a new rule to reduce the flow of migrants streaming across America’s border with Mexico.

Under the draft rule proposed in the Federal Register,  most migrants coming north through Mexico first have to seek asylum in one of the countries through which they pass.

Only after that request is denied could they seek asylum in the United States. Any migrants who arrive in the U.S. without having claimed asylum somewhere else would be ineligible for asylum in the U.S. under the draft rule.

The rule is scheduled to take effect Tuesday..........

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-administration-announces-big-crackdown-central-american-asylum-seekers/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-WJ&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=western-journal
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Mods please merge.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lets see it happen.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.