Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13376 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    I want to take this opportunity to say that <unnecessary and pointless insult> and Cruzers are the most brilliant people to ever populate this planet.   :smokin:

22222frying pan ****slapping :chairbang: :chairbang: 333cleo 333cleo
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:55:05 pm by MOD8 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MOD8

Please refrain from 'stirring the pot' @corbe the next lock could be you instead of this thread.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But how fricking stupid would you have to be.... to allow the snakes to take over the house (or in this case, the entire country).   They're already halfway there.... so I see voting GOP next year as our ONLY chance to stave off their takeover.  I respectfully ask....

so are you "also" advocating for not voting for the GOP next year... and just letting the snakes "have at it"?   If so... W T F ???

@XenaLee

Wrong on all counts. I am merely outlining the problem because NO problem can be fixed until you understand what is wrong with it.

Retail politics begin at home. If you encourage "American First!" citizens to run for public office and support them,this is one case where the "water" WILL flow  uphill. Don't believe me,just recall the panic amongst the RINO's and their butt-buddy Dim pals when Newt Gingrich lead the effort to take over Congress,and did. What was it,the first time in over 40  years the Dims weren't in charge of Congress and passing their agendas at will? Suddenly there was panic all over.

Sadly,it seems like almost all the online Republicans at the web sites I visited were instantly convinced all the Dims suddenly changing party affiliation to Republican were sincere converts,and not weasels changing party because if they didn't they would have to find actual jobs. Within less than two years these traitors took over control of Congress again,and even got Newt kicked out of office for an "offense" that SHOULD have been no more serious than a 50 dollar fine.

I AM advocating voting for Republican candidates,but not just because they are Republican,but because they believe America is and should remain a Republic. Any Republican that holds office that doesn't agree to toe the party line should be told in uncertain terms that he or she will be out of office come the next election.

It means taking time to explain WHY the Dims are evil and what the evil deeds are they have done,as well as the evil deeds they promoted and weren't able to get passed into law. I just explained a BUNCH of stuff to a local business owner yesterday who wasn't even aware of the minimum wage being raised to 15 bucks an hour. He was too busy working 16 hour days running his business and taking care of this home,his family,and his personal finances. You should have seen how big his eyes got when it dawned on him how much he would have to pay the mechanics that work for him and how high he will have to raise his shop rates to keep up with inflation.  He has worked years to get himself in the position he is in now,and this one act alone can put him out of business and on welfare himself. He will lose everything he has spent over 20 years building.

Yeah,I think it is safe to assume he will finally register to vote and will be voting Republican next election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

I want to take this opportunity to say that <unnecessary and pointless insult>  and Cruzers are the most brilliant people to ever populate this planet.   :smokin:

No fair, Mods.  Corbe told a funny and I didn't get to see it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No fair, Mods.  Corbe told a funny and I didn't get to see it.

Pity.  It was a good one. 888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Rivergirl

The child in the cage speaks to me.   I will never vote for anyone who defends that treatment or wishes to send him and/or his family back.
The refugees are not using up my air, my job, my rights, my space, my food, or anything else of mine.   It's all been gifted to me by G-D.   That is where I am coming from and those who think they gain more by giving others less are not people I wish to know.

Online corbe

Guilty as Charged, it was something about Trumpers and according to Mod8 it got 2 reports within 10 minutes.
    (S)he didn't fall for my 'non malicious' argument, I need to come up with a new spiel, apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The child in the cage speaks to me.   I will never vote for anyone who defends that treatment or wishes to send him and/or his family back.
The refugees are not using up my air, my job, my rights, my space, my food, or anything else of mine.   It's all been gifted to me by G-D.   That is where I am coming from and those who think they gain more by giving others less are not people I wish to know.

Really?  Because that's not a photo of a child in a cage having been separated by ICE or anyone else.  You have to be careful with @Once-Ler's graphics.  I didn't think anyone would fall for it or I would have found the references earlier.

...the photograph was taken on 10 June 2018, but it did not show a child confined by immigration authorities to a cage. Rather, it was snapped during a protest staged in front of Dallas City Hall...several commenters noted that the boy was crying not because he was confined, but because he saw his mother outside the pen and could not immediately figure out how to get to her....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
    Guilty as Charged, it was something about Trumpers and according to Mod8 it got 2 reports within 10 minutes.
    (S)he didn't fall for my 'non malicious' argument, I need to come up with a new spiel, apparently.

(S)he was just trying to make you feel good @corbe.

When I made my way to the Mod Desk to file my report on your post, they told me that I was too late... already had 15 reports within 5 minutes...  I crumpled it up and threw it on the ground...  that's 20 minutes of my life I won't get back....  dang form is 4 pages long now....

:police:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Really?  Because that's not a photo of a child in a cage having been separated by ICE or anyone else.  You have to be careful with @Once-Ler's graphics.  I didn't think anyone would fall for it or I would have found the references earlier.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/toddler-cage-photo/

@Sanguine
Thank you for correcting me.  I was not aware the photo was staged.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Then you probably shouldn't have posted it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Sanguine

But you were aware that it fit your template.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Sanguine

I'm sorry I missed your post.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But you were aware that it fit your template.

888high58888
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just want to make one more point to illustrate how abjectly ignorant your knee jerk response to me was.

@musiclady

The only ignorance you highlight is your own,which seems endless.

Many in the so-called "evangelical religious right," are basically demanding that Christians vote FOR Trump.  They are pretty much looking at him as the Messiah.

ROFLMAO! The Moral Minority hate him with a passion.

IOW, they are at polar opposites with me on this subject, and love Trump (much as you do, albeit for slightly different reasons).

More proof of your ignorance. I not only don't love him,I don't even like him and didn't decide to vote for him until the night before the election.

ERGO, my call for a return to a morality (as in George Washington's, John Adams' and James Madison's view) and your subsequent response with some gobbledygook about the 700 club, makes you look even worse.

Onward Christian Nazi's!

Then you probably shouldn't have posted it.
I have failed you, myself, all Briefers, and America.   8888crybaby

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Onward Christian Nazis?"  That will be enough of that @sneakypete.  This is your warning.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Too late.  You already had somebody believe your lie, and still does AFAIK.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Onward Christian Nazis?"  That will be enough of that @sneakypete.  This is your warning.

@Cyber Liberty

If you can't admit there is a group within the Christian faith that has an awful lot in common with the Nazi's,you probably don't have the judgement to be a moderator.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

If you can't admit there is a group within the Christian faith that has an awful lot in common with the Nazi's,you probably don't have the judgement to be a moderator.

I have the judgement to know when somebody is trolling someone.  I only ask that you refrain.

TBR is not the place for historical theological discussion.
I will NOT comply.

Too late.  You already had somebody believe your lie, and still does AFAIK.

Good News!!!  I asked Jesus to forgive me and he said Yes!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

OK, that made me laugh.  After all your nasty, depressing posts today you finally wrote a good one!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 11:25:28 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Rivergirl

Shall we pretend the picture of the child in the cage doesn't represent our current immigration policy?
Somehow we should all feel sooo much better now?
How disingenuous.
How shameful.

Shall we pretend the picture of the child in the cage doesn't represent our current immigration policy?
Somehow we should all feel sooo much better now?
How disingenuous.
How shameful.

Although you have not mentioned a member by name you are insulting many on this forum. We all know how you feel you have told us many times...please move on!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 12:49:04 am by mystery-ak »