Author Topic: Trump tells progressive Democrats to go back and fix 'broken and crime infested places' they came fr  (Read 13139 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How did the word "countries" get injected into this anyway?  Trump's words were this:

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Nowhere did he say "countries".  Nowhere.  Yet the left has invented a new reality here by falsely attributing words to Trump that he did not utter.  Last time I checked, Detroit was a shithole city that was in sore need of fixing.

@Hoodat

The truth is most 3rd world countries would get mad about being compared to Detroit.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nobody is saying the press would love him, what they are saying is that he stopped the press from focusing on the internecine squabbling of the democrats.  That was a stupid thing to do.

@Bill Cipher

What planet do you live on? I see nothing BUT the press talking about squabbling amongst the Dims as the hard left dummies try to force the squishy left dummies to take a stand or be dismissed.

This is a beautiful thing to behold. The squishy left is actually a misnomer. At heart,they are hard-core Stalinists,but they are RICH Stalinists who have always lived lives of privilege,and they don't want to risk losing that privilege by going public with it. Trump,though AOC and the other screaming nitwits,is forcing them out into the light.The Dim Party is either going to have to cave to support the hard left,or the hard left will leave the Dim Party along with all their illegal alien and criminal voter blocks.  Maybe even run as CPUSA candidates in 2022. Maybe even in 2020.

The young bloods don't want to wait. What they want is EVERYTHING,and they want it NOW!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 12:37:02 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do you, really?

There's a local mechanic's shop here which, as is common, has a beer fridge out back,  and where, after 5 o'clock, somewhere between 5 and 10 working class guys will show up on any given night. some new coming, some done and going, but just some dudes getting together after a grueling day to quaff a few with buddies before wandering on home.

If I were to go there this evening, I can readily predict that none of this crap even shows up in the conversation. And if I were to impose, and mention all this, the conversation would rather quickly go elsewhere.

These guys are Joe SixPack, the very kind that y'all say are Tumpy's backbone support, and as a rule, not a one is likely to have watched American Idol...

This stuff won't make a peep... But Chick-Fil-A made it there.

@roamer_1

I guess it has never occurred to you that none of them agree with your political viewpoint,so they just don't want to talk with you about it and get mad?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

I guess it has never occurred to you that none of them agree with your political viewpoint,so they just don't want to talk with you about it and get mad?

@sneakypete

Nope.
Socially conservative, living a conservative lifestyle. Salt of the earth, all of them.
Like I said, Chick-Fil-A got their interest.

Men just aren't drawn to all this high drama, and fake bullcrap... Well, I guess some men are, but all these guys ain't drawn to WWE wrestling either.

Offline LegalAmerican

They'd be a hell of a lot less important if Trump would shut his trap and stop letting the Dems happily play the race card.    The "squad" are extremist crazies,  but the media can now, thanks to Trump, portray them as victims of racist tropes.   

No names or race was ever mentioned by president.  MEDIA DID ALL OF THAT RACIST BALONEY.  ALL FOUR OF THE SQUAD ARE COMMUNISTS.  TWO SUPPORT THE KORAN & ISLAM.    ALL ANTI-AMERICANS.

Omar’s record:

-Defended terror attacks on Israel

-Advocated for leniency for men convicted of trying to join ISIS

-Voted against ending terrorist life insurance payouts

-Advocated for a Muslim Brotherhood member to be let out of jail

–Demonized US troops that killed terrorists

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 15, 2019

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Bingo.   The press was focusing hard on the Dems' infighting.  Now it's not.  The Dems thank God everyday for the gift that is Donald Trump.

Maybe this will help you understand what's just happened @Jazzhead 

'The President Won This One': CNN's Tapper Details How Trump Outflanked Ocasio-Cortez And Her Leninist Girl Scout Troop
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,368785.0.html

Offline LegalAmerican

None of this has a thing to do with the government printing up new money at the rate of $2 trillion per year and spending it.  Obama monetary policy on steroids.

My issue is with Democrats, Republicans, AND your President - none of which are acting Conservative.  And unlike you, I refuse to make excuses for our President expanding liberal policy.

Releasing captured illegals into US society is directly on President Trump.

Trump won't enforce the laws we already have.  For example, it is a felony to re-enter the US after being deported, punishable by two years in prison.  When did Trump ever prosecute such a case?

As for JFK, his Administration pre-dates "WELFARE".  Only a complete fool would make such a claim.

I hate to break it to you, but by law, illegals are not eligible for federal aid, federal education assistance, etc.  The fact that Trump still sends money to States that violate these laws shows that Trump is complicit in enacting liberal policy on borrowed money and driving up the debt.

I am on the side of the one candidate who promised to stop giving free stuff to illegals, to deport anyone and everyone here illegally and permanently ban their return, and to secure our border.  Contrast that with your candidate who campaigned on touchback amnesty, and who has done nothing to secure our border since taking office.

For once, it would be nice to get you Trump sycophants on board to persuade the President to be the Conservative we all want.  Instead, you make excuses for every single one of his liberal excesses while bashing Conservatives like me for expecting real Conservative leadership.  <Personal insult removed.>

<Personal insult removed.> You don't understand we are a REPUBLIC.  3 area's of government.  JUDICIAL is blocking all of conservative president TRUMPS MOVES. CONGRESS HAS TO VOTE to change laws. You like most, want president to act like a dictator, when NOT accusing him of being one!  I laugh. Heard of 9th CIRCUS COURT?  THEY STOP PRESIDENTS GOOD WORKS.  WE ARE A REPUBLIC.  YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT.  President is a CENTRIST.   CONGRESS, both sides have to change the law regarding illegals, put in by other demon-rats, JFK, LBJ. TEDDY.. E.O'.s are only as good, till next president removes them.  WE NEED SOMETHING MADE INTO LAW.  Right now president is following all of our laws. He is more conservative then, you are. You want mob rule.  You are the fool. CELLER/HART ACT 1965.  put in by LBJ & Teddy, which JFK WANTED DONE, before they killed him.  Also, welfare put in my JFK.

Candidate TRUMP said EVERY TIME..these are this policy's working WITH CONGRESS & CONSTITUTION...to get implemented.  He NEVER SAID..he would be a dictator.  You EGO is showing & lies. Easy to research 1965 act.

President said NATIONAL EMERGENCY.  All demon-rats, media said , he is making that up. NO CRISES AT BORDER.
ALL DEMON-RATS  & 12 RINOS VOTED AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR NATIONAL EMERGENCY AT BORDER.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 03:25:44 am by Mod5 »

Offline LegalAmerican

@ Hoodat Most of you are pissed at me because I am right.  NATIONAL EMERGENCY LAW.  12 rinos voted against president.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I don't disagree as to the wisdom of such a law...but lets fully acknowledge that it IS the law that the President is adhering to.

It is deeply unethical and anti-conservative for any GOP Senator to oppose the President when he is defending our southern border BY following the law as written.

The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST NATIONAL EMERGENCY AT BORDER. 

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,
Marco Rubio of Florida,
 Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
 Mitt Romney of Utah,
 Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.

Offline LegalAmerican

@ HO0DAT.
I hate to break it to you, but by law, illegals are not eligible for federal aid, federal education assistance, etc.  The fact that Trump still sends money to States that violate these laws shows that Trump is complicit in enacting liberal policy on borrowed money and driving up the debt.=HOODAT

I hate to break it to you, but WELFARE OFFICE IS THE first place ILLEGALS...GO TO! About 75% are on some kind of welfare.  You are young, goofy, & not informed. Most of what you wrote is wrong.

JFK..started welfare for ILLEGALS.  He said a country as wealthy as we are, should do it.  Then LBJ & TEDDY put it into law, under civi rights act in 1965.      https://cis.org/Report/Cost-Welfare-Use ... Households

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare.  APRIL 05, 2011

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011 ... t-welfare/
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 03:38:03 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Hoodat

I hate to break it to you, but WELFARE OFFICE IS THE first place ILLEGALS...GO TO! About 75% are on some kind of welfare.  You are young, goofy, & not informed. Most of what you wrote is wrong.

JFK..started welfare for ILLEGALS.  He said a country as wealthy as we are, should do it.  Then LBJ & TEDDY put it into law, under civi rights act in 1965.
Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs

Revised DECEMBER 2015
Endnotes and citations available in the PDF version.
By Tanya Broder, Avideh Moussavian, and Jonathan Blazer

The major federal public benefits programs have always left some non–U.S. citizens out of eligibility for assistance from the programs. Since their inception, programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), nonemergency Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and its precursor, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), have been inaccessible to undocumented immigrants and people in the United States on temporary visas.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprograms/

btw, your links don't work.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Your way:

McCain, Romney, etc.

Trump's way:

Surprising win and he's already on his way again.

I always find it very amusing how many people are not billionaire's , nor PRESIDENT of USA...yet,,,they are smarter then HE IS!   THEY PUT HIM DOWN...as if to elevate themselves.   :rolling:   888high58888.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline LegalAmerican

Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs

Revised DECEMBER 2015
Endnotes and citations available in the PDF version.
By Tanya Broder, Avideh Moussavian, and Jonathan Blazer

The major federal public benefits programs have always left some non–U.S. citizens out of eligibility for assistance from the programs. Since their inception, programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly known as the Food Stamp Program), nonemergency Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and its precursor, Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), have been inaccessible to undocumented immigrants and people in the United States on temporary visas.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprograms/

btw, your links don't work.

Works for me.  JUDICIAL WATCH.
Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare

APRIL 05, 2011
Email Print Text Size
Surprise, surprise; Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisanWashington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania(59%).The study focused on eight major welfare programs that cost the government $517 billion the year they were examined. They include Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the disabled, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), a nutritional program known as Women, Infants and Children (WIC), food stamps, free/reduced school lunch, public housing and health insurance for the poor (Medicaid).Food assistance and Medicaid are the programs most commonly used by illegal immigrants, mainly on behalf of their American-born children who get automatic citizenship. On the other hand, legal immigrant households take advantage of every available welfare program, according to the study, which attributes it to low education level and resulting low income.The highest rate of welfare recipients come from the Dominican Republic (82 %), Mexico and Guatemala (75%) and Ecuador (70%), according to the report, which says welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents.

Offline LegalAmerican

BTW...CENSORSHIP OF ALL CORRECT SITES.  That should not be news to you.

Center for Immigration Studies Twitter Account
Center for Immigration Studies Facebook Page
Topics
Publications
Blog
Data Portal
E-mail Updates
About
Contact
Donate
Search
   Search
Home   Report   Page not found
Page not found
The requested page could not be found.
Media Interviews

Online Hoodat

Works for me.  JUDICIAL WATCH.
Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare

APRIL 05, 2011
Email Print Text Size
Surprise, surprise; Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisanWashington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. The results, published this month in a lengthy report, are hardly surprising.Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania(59%).The study focused on eight major welfare programs that cost the government $517 billion the year they were examined. They include Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the disabled, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), a nutritional program known as Women, Infants and Children (WIC), food stamps, free/reduced school lunch, public housing and health insurance for the poor (Medicaid).Food assistance and Medicaid are the programs most commonly used by illegal immigrants, mainly on behalf of their American-born children who get automatic citizenship. On the other hand, legal immigrant households take advantage of every available welfare program, according to the study, which attributes it to low education level and resulting low income.The highest rate of welfare recipients come from the Dominican Republic (82 %), Mexico and Guatemala (75%) and Ecuador (70%), according to the report, which says welfare use tends to be high for both new arrivals and established residents.

You just made my point.  The law prohibits these people from receiving benefits.  Yet this Administration is paying them benefits anyway.  It needs to stop.  Illegals with anchor babies need to be tried, convicted, and sentenced for being here illegally, and then deported never to return.  Yet the caravans keep coming because they know how to game the system.  Like I have said again and again and again, stop giving free stuff to illegals.  It is a violation of US law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

You just made my point.  The law prohibits these people from receiving benefits.  Yet this Administration is paying them benefits anyway.  It needs to stop.  Illegals with anchor babies need to be tried, convicted, and sentenced for being here illegally, and then deported never to return.  Yet the caravans keep coming because they know how to game the system.  Like I have said again and again and again, stop giving free stuff to illegals.  It is a violation of US law.

You can't even understand the title? 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/welfare-money-is-paying-for-a-lot-of-things-besides-welfare/ar-AACP9Dn?ocid=spartandhp

Offline Rivergirl

Immigrants have no doubt gamed the system.  Not as is the president and his adult children have ever gamed the system.
They are all pure as the driven snow.  After all, just ask Deutche Bank.

Offline The_Reader_David

How did the word "countries" get injected into this anyway?  Trump's words were this:

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Nowhere did he say "countries".  Nowhere.  Yet the left has invented a new reality here by falsely attributing words to Trump that he did not utter.  Last time I checked, Detroit was a shithole city that was in sore need of fixing.

Nowhere in the second tweet of a stream of three.  Trump's first tweet in the stream of three read

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

I'm with Andrew McCarthy of NR on this.  Trump wasn't being racist in his tweet stream, just abysmally stupid.

When I read tweet #2 without tweet #1, my reaction was, yup, Detroit, the Bronx, Chicago, Somalia,...  but tweet #1 was just abysmally stupid, since three of the four originally came from the USA.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.

I thought he meant their districts, too, same as when he talks about San Fran Nan. I believe that somebody got to Trump and told him that he needs to keep the vote total down in Detroit in order to have a chance to win Michigan again. Calling Detroit a shithole city doesn't help matters.

It is probably all for naught anyway. The midterms show that the leftist coalition in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are far more motivated than they were in 2016. There are simply too many of them in those states, if you can't keep their turnout down.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline aligncare

Immigrants have no doubt gamed the system.  Not as is the president and his adult children have ever gamed the system.
They are all pure as the driven snow.  After all, just ask Deutche Bank.

Deutche Bank? That’s It?

Yeah, right, Deutche Bank. That’ll derail Trump’s re-election. People are really hopping mad about that.

But keep hope alive. Your Trump hate needs constant feeding.

Online Hoodat

You can't even understand the title? 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/welfare-money-is-paying-for-a-lot-of-things-besides-welfare/ar-AACP9Dn?ocid=spartandhp

You can't understand that our governments are giving welfare to illegals IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF US LAW, regardless of the legal atatus of their children.  Benefits are being paid to the illegal parents, not the children.  It needs to end.  Now.  And it the Executive branch that can end it.

So instead of defending Trump for allowing these illegal payments to continue, why not get on board with fixing the problem by telling Trump to push a Conservative agenda and end this illegal practice?  Congress already made it illegal.  Will Trump ever enforce it?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Maybe this will help you understand what's just happened @Jazzhead 

'The President Won This One': CNN's Tapper Details How Trump Outflanked Ocasio-Cortez And Her Leninist Girl Scout Troop
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,368785.0.html

CNN - The final word on thought.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
You just made my point.  The law prohibits these people from receiving benefits.  Yet this Administration is paying them benefits anyway.  It needs to stop. 

The law prohibits illegals themselves from receiving benefits.  The problem is the anchor babies who are U.S. citizens do have a legal right to those benefits, so that's why they're being received.  The Administration doesn't have a choice there.

The solution is obviously to boot out the people who are here illegally, regardless of whether or not they have an anchor baby.  But there is a massive backlog of immigration cases and deportation orders that can't be resolved unless/until Congress appropriates more money, which they won't do.  And Trump's other efforts to enforce immigration law often get stymied by judges.

It's a crappy situation, but Trump isn't the guy deserving of blame for it.   Congress is the problem.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The law prohibits illegals themselves from receiving benefits.  The problem is the anchor babies who are U.S. citizens do have a legal right to those benefits, so that's why they're being received.  The Administration doesn't have a choice there.

The solution is obviously to boot out the people who are here illegally, regardless of whether or not they have an anchor baby.  But there is a massive backlog of immigration cases and deportation orders that can't be resolved unless/until Congress appropriates more money, which they won't do.  And Trump's other efforts to enforce immigration law often get stymied by judges.

It's a crappy situation, but Trump isn't the guy deserving of blame for it.   Congress is the problem.

Why did Trump promise mass deportations if he didn't have the money for it?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/ice-raids-undocumented-immigrants-arrests/index.html

"This notion that we were going to do this massive sweep -- to be honest, there have been limited results so far," the official told CNN. "There have been no mass arrests."
The official went on to tell CNN that ICE "does arrests every day," but right now it's "business as usual. "

Last week, a senior immigration official told CNN that the five-day operation would target some 2,000 family members with court orders of removal and take place over several days in the 10 cities across the nation -- Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York and San Francisco. The raids were expected to focus on recent arrivals to the country.

Without providing any details about the number of arrests that had occurred, President Donald Trump insisted Monday that the raids had started and had been "very successful."

"People came into our country illegally," Trump said at the White House. "Many were felons. Many were convicted of crimes. Many, many were taken out on Sunday. You just didn't know about it."

Online Hoodat

I followed you up until the part about how 'Trump can't do anything about it'.  He can.  If the government can spend cash to an illegal's residence, then they can send an immigration agent there to arrest that illegal for illegal entry.  They have money in their budget.  They should make this a priority. 

And no, anchor babies (i.e. minors) are not eligible for TANF and SNAP.  Only their parents are.  And if their parents are here illegally, they can be deported.

Yes, Congress is a huge problem.  But they are not the only problem here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-