Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib: ‘We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry’  (Read 294 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
by Caitlin Yilek
 | July 13, 2019 12:54 PM
PHILADELPHIA — Rep. Rashida Tlaib stood firm in her conviction that President Trump will be impeached while speaking to an audience of liberals Saturday.

“We’re going to impeach the MF’er, don’t worry!” she said to huge applause at Netroots Nation, echoing a line from January that drew criticism for its profanity.

“I will not back down impeaching this lawless president. He will not be above the law and get away with it on my watch,” the Michigan Democrat said. “Stay strong. Stay strong on this. If we don’t call him out, if we don’t push for this … who is going to be the next crooked CEO that runs for president? You know they’re coming.”

Tlaib made waves in January when just hours after being sworn in she told a liberal gathering, "We’re gonna go in and impeach the motherf---er."

Rep. Ilhan Omar, who appeared with Tlaib on stage, called Trump “the king of distraction.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rashida-tlaib-were-going-to-impeach-the-mfer-dont-worry

The Muzzie scum speaks. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Doesn't this just remind people that she's had 6 months to work on her one and only objective and has absolutely nothing to show for it?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Doesn't this just remind people that she's had 6 months to work on her one and only objective and has absolutely nothing to show for it?

She is a one trick camel.  If she was an American she would be a one trick pony.  If she was Lizzy Warren she would be riding bareback.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.