Author Topic: Rep. Rashida Tlaib: ‘We Do Have a Crisis at Our Border - It Is One of Morality’  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Rashida Tlaib: ‘We Do Have a Crisis at Our Border - It Is One of Morality’

(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) asked lawmakers Friday not to refer to illegal immigrants as “illegal,” because the term is “derogatory” and “it dehumanizes people.”

“First, no one is illegal. That term is derogatory now, because it dehumanizes people. You can say any other forms of maybe coming in without regulations or so forth, but the use of illegal is disrespectful, and I ask my colleagues to try in so many ways to not dehumanize our immigrant neighbors who are trying to come in for safe haven,” Tlaib said in her testimony as a witness before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee titled, “The Trump Administration’s Child Separation Policy: Substantiated Allegations of Mistreatment.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/rep-rashida-tlaib-we-do-have-crisis-our-border-it-one-morality

rangerrebew

The REAL immorality issue is the obstruction of democrats to change and improve immigration policy. :pondering: 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And, what does Ms. Tlaib know about morality?

Offline skeeter

And, what does Ms. Tlaib know about morality?

We do know Tlaib's definition of morality does not include compliance with the laws of the land.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Muzzie scum POS like Her has no business even discussing morality. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Muzzie scum POS like Her has no business even discussing morality.

You know you can disagree with her without dehumanizing her.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You know you can disagree with her without dehumanizing her.

No you can't.  Muzzies dehumanize Christians and Jews.  Screw em
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum