Author Topic: Warren Promises to Import at Least 700 Percent More Refugees to U.S.  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Binder11 Jul 2019

Democrat presidential primary candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) is promising to import at least 700 percent more foreign refugees into the United States if she becomes president.

In her national immigration plan released this week, Warren broke from her economic patriotism agenda wherein she has committed to holding multinational corporations accountable for outsourcing American jobs overseas and shifting to a permanent nationalist trade policy that puts the needs of American workers first.

Warren’s immigration plan now includes drastically increasing legal immigration and refugee resettlement to provide businesses and corporations with a never-ending stream of cheaper foreign workers that America’s working and middle class will be forced to compete against.

Specifically, Warren wants to increase the number of foreign refugees currently arriving in the U.S. by 700 percent — eight times the rate of President Trump’s refugee total last year, in which about 22,000 were admitted.

“At a time when 70 million are displaced around the world, President Trump has abused his authority to lower the refugee cap for the United States, admitting just over 22,000 refugees in total last year,” Warren writes. “I’ll welcome 125,000 refugees in my first year, and ramping up to at least 175,000 refugees per year by the end of my first term.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/11/warren-promises-to-import-at-least-700-percent-more-refugees-to-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Warren Promises to Import at Least 700 Percent More Refugees to U.S.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 12:27:35 am »
Empty promise.  But props to the faux squaw indian who will never be President.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 12:35:17 am »
Empty promise.  But props to the faux squaw indian who will never be President.

Mad props. Now I’m gonna get me... a beer.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 12:38:08 am »
Mad props. Now I’m gonna get me... a beer.

Have one for me.  I'am all out off beer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 12:43:57 am »
It is almost comical to have a leader of one of two viable political parties in a nation advocating policies that would almost instantly destroy that nation's economy, social fabric and security. But it is comical only because insane ideas are amusing when they have no chance of being enacted.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 12:47:53 am »
It is almost comical to have a leader of one of two viable political parties in a nation advocating policies that would almost instantly destroy that nation's economy, social fabric and security. But it is comical only because insane ideas are amusing when they have no chance of being enacted.
What’s really comical, in a tragic sort of way, is those results you mention are one party’s specific goals.

And they are already happening, albeit at a slower pace than seems to suit a leftist goofball like Warren.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 01:04:59 am »
In truth, the American economy can easily absorb 125,000 refugees each year.    In a heartbeat, I would trade 125,000 legal refugees for a million illegal ones.   But Warren won't lift a finger to plug the illegal spigot.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 01:07:41 am »
That's a winning strategy (NOT!)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2019, 01:54:35 am »
Warren Promises to Import at Least 700 Percent More Refugees Democrat Voters to U.S.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2019, 02:05:46 am »
Warren and Harris are tied for second place with Biden still in front.  Biden will not stay in front so likely Warren or Harris will be the candidate.  Warren would destroy the country with "people imports".

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 10:24:07 am »
Warren isn't running for President right now.  She is running for the rat nomination to be the rat candidate in 2020.  What actually motivates rat primary voters is unknown to me and most of us at this forum.  That being said I can't imagine this campaign promise moves many rat primary votes.  It's an unworkable, unnoticable nothing-burger.  I think she is counting on a Trump tweet to actually propel this into a headline grabbing issue with a longer shelf life.  A war a words between her and Trump.

Trump would be wise to let it go without comment, unless he likes his chances with Warren.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:25:54 am by Once-Ler »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 01:08:50 pm »
She just keeps throwing stuff out there,hoping something sticks,doesn't she?

She has about as much understand of "700 percent" as the typical French  poodle.,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2019, 04:54:38 pm »
These rats could only be promising these things because they think or know they can cheat or steal the election.  Or that they have flooded the US with enough illegal immigrants to have the electoral votes to do it.  And for months now we have been tipping the scales of upward 100-150 thousand illegal immigrants being detained per month.  That is just the ones we caught.  So with the Census coming up look to the Dems to add more Congressional seats.

Between the fact that many illegal aliens are voting now.  And I can't believe that they will stop them from voting in the Presidential Election I could see how they might believe they can spout the open border, free everything stuff.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.