Author Topic: U.S. Senate Gives President Trump HUGE 53-45 Legal Victory  (Read 238 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Senate Gives President Trump HUGE 53-45 Legal Victory
« on: July 13, 2019, 12:47:12 pm »
U.S. Senate Gives President Trump HUGE 53-45 Legal Victory
July 12, 2019 M McIntosh

Get ready to hear about yet another win for the President, this time regarding the ultra-liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

Yes, folks, The Hill reports that Trump’s conservative nominee was approved by the Senate, even after California senators refused to give him a blue slip:

The Senate confirmed President Trump‘s nominee for the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Tuesday despite objections from both home-state senators.

Senators split in a 53-45 vote along party lines to confirm Daniel Bress as a judge to the San Francisco-based appeals court. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand(D-N.Y.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), both of whom are running for president, didn’t vote.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/u-s-senate-gives-president-trump-huge-53-45-legal-victory/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: U.S. Senate Gives President Trump HUGE 53-45 Legal Victory
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 04:57:23 pm »
Lets hope he is more Conservative than Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jpsb

Re: U.S. Senate Gives President Trump HUGE 53-45 Legal Victory
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 05:33:14 pm »
Lets hope he is more Conservative than Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.

What do you have against Kavanaugh and Gorsuch? Now W's pick John Roberts sucks and he is a POS but Kavanaugh and Gorsuch seem
solid to me.