Author Topic: Citizen Contacts U.S. Supreme Court on “Pattern of Usurpations” by Presidential Candidates  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 7/12/2019

As he has in the past, New York State citizen Robert Laity on Friday sent a letter to U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts, copied to all members of that body, captioned, “Usurpations of the Presidency by fraud and subterfuge; Petition for Redress of Grievances.”

Laity’s letter begins, “It is with intense concern for this nation’s national security that I write to you today. I have written to this court on this issue before, over a decade ago. I have also had two cases before this court on this issue.”

As Laity further noted, he filed a lawsuit originating in the State of New York challenging the presidential eligibility of Barack Obama and more recently, a case claiming that three 2016 presidential candidates were ineligible for the office they sought.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2019/07/12/citizen-contacts-u-s-supreme-court-on-pattern-of-usurpations-by-presidential-candidates/

Bill Cipher

That’ll get circular-filed toot-sweet. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
At least he's doing something.

Bill Cipher

At least he's doing something.

What.  Sending letters that nobody will read?  He’s wasting time. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What.  Sending letters that nobody will read?  He’s wasting time.

As opposed to being nothing more than a keyboard warrior?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Can we please stop giving birthers like the Post & E-Mail the time of day? Their insistent ignorance is getting on my nerves and I'm starting to suspect they're being backed by foreign saboteurs. (How ironic.)

Any idiot can send a letter to SCOTUS. It literally does nothing. The courts can only take cases that are formally filed with or appealed to them. There is no birther case before the court, so this doesn't even count as an amicus brief. It's just some idiot sending a letter.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can we please stop giving birthers like the Post & E-Mail the time of day? Their insistent ignorance is getting on my nerves and I'm starting to suspect they're being backed by foreign saboteurs. (How ironic.)

Any idiot can send a letter to SCOTUS. It literally does nothing. The courts can only take cases that are formally filed with or appealed to them. There is no birther case before the court, so this doesn't even count as an amicus brief. It's just some idiot sending a letter.

You need to buy a clue because currently, you have none.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Bill Cipher

As opposed to being nothing more than a keyboard warrior?

He’s wasting time.  That letter will not be read by anyone and simply dumped in the garbage.  How does that accomplish anything?  In fact, given the waste of tangible resources, better he should be a keyboard warrior.

Bill Cipher

He’s got a hell of a lot more than you do. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

180 degrees out of phase with you is a perfect place to be.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

https://www.wnd.com/2010/04/142101/

Justice Clarence Thomas: We're 'evading' eligibility

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas told a House subcommittee that when it comes to determining whether a person born outside the 50 states can serve as U.S. president, the high court is “evading” the issue.

The comments came as part of Thomas’ testimony before a House appropriations panel discussing an increase in the Supreme Court’s budget earlier this week.

Subcommittee Chairman Rep. Jose Serrano, D-N.Y., actually raised the question first amid a discussion on racial diversity in the judiciary.

“I’m still waiting for the [court decision] on whether or not a Puerto Rican can run for president of the United States,” said Serrano, who was born in the island territory. “That’s another issue.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I would, but you'd FairTax it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Seriously, though, this guy claims Chester Arthur was an illegitimate President, spreading debunked claims from over a century ago about where he was born. He's clearly wrong.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I would, but you'd FairTax it.

And you would pay with money completely untaxed before you spent it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

The courts prefer that congress do its job and really define the term "natural born citizen."  But you know that congress won't do it.  So the controversy will go on.