Author Topic: Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites with ‘Cameras All over His Mans  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robert Kraychik 10 Jul 2019

Jeffrey Epstein may have “blackmail material” related to “the sexual proclivities” of “powerful men,” speculated Ann Coulter during a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host John Hayward.

“He seems to have blackmail material,” said Coulter. “There are cameras all over his mansions. He asks the girls to come to him and report on the sexual proclivities of all these powerful men, so, you know, you can see why I despair of him ever being brought to justice.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/07/10/ann-coulter-jeffrey-epstein-seems-to-have-blackmail-material-with-sexual-proclivities-of-all-these-powerful-men/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline GrouchoTex

Huh, ya think, Ann?

LOL, right?
Hey, Ann, what was your first clue?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker  Is this post on the right thread?

No. notified moderator. Or should I repeal and replace it my own little harmless self?

@Cyber Liberty
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm wondering how Ann knows what he has all over his mansion?  It's just me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No. notified moderator. Or should I repeal and replace it my own little harmless self?

@Cyber Liberty

@truth_seeker   It's easiest to just delete it and repost in the right place.  I always copy and past the post first so I can re-enter it faster...

Mods don't have the ability to move posts from one thread to another.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Huh, ya think, Ann?

(In my 'Spock' voice)... It is merely logical that he would have the hardware already in place so that it would 'Protect' him from any arrest and certainly any conviction.

Heck...I'm wondering now if Justice Roberts is Epstein's (Clinton's) monkey on the chain.

It was discussed on the Chris Plante Show today... nobody knows how Jeffrey Epstein earns his money/income. 

(In my 'Joe Biden' voice) ...  Come on, man!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker   It's easiest to just delete it and repost in the right place.  I always copy and past the post first so I can re-enter it faster...

Mods don't have the ability to move posts from one thread to another.
done

thanks

@Cyber Liberty
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
(In my 'Spock' voice)... It is merely logical that he would have the hardware already in place so that it would 'Protect' him from any arrest and certainly any conviction.

Heck...I'm wondering now if Justice Roberts is Epstein's (Clinton's) monkey on the chain.

It was discussed on the Chris Plante Show today... nobody knows how Jeffrey Epstein earns his money/income. 

(In my 'Joe Biden' voice) ...  Come on, man!    :laugh:

Who the heck knows?  It's upside-down world.