Author Topic: Cory Booker rep calls Mitch McConnell a ‘piece of … ‘ for saying he and Obama ‘both are descendants  (Read 408 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cory Booker rep calls Mitch McConnell a ‘piece of … ‘ for saying he and Obama ‘both are descendants of slave owners’
July 10, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is triggering some Democrats for his position on reparations – and for noting that former President Barack Obama held the same view.

The Kentucky Republican was asked Tuesday about an extensive NBC News report digging into his ancestry that determined McConnell’s great-great grandfathers owned 14 slaves.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/07/10/cory-booker-rep-calls-mitch-mcconnell-a-piece-of-for-saying-he-and-obama-both-are-descendants-of-slave-owners-773432
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I guess the truth is too much for Spartacus to take.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I kind of like the pithy "I didn't own any slaves, and you didn't pick any cotton" response.  Simple, direct, accurate.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
I kind of like the pithy "I didn't own any slaves, and you didn't pick any cotton" response.  Simple, direct, accurate.

I am white and I have actually picked cotton - not much though.  Summer time on my Uncle's farm when I was 14.  Some of the cotton plants could not be reached by the harvester so the outlying plants needed to be cleaned up.
 :seeya:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

If McConnell and Obama both are descendants of slave owners, then both should get reparations. :yowsa:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
If McConnell and Obama both are descendants of slave owners, then both should get reparations. :yowsa:

Nancy Pelosi said Obama isn't a citizen.  Because asking the Census citizenship question is trying to make American white again.  But wait, he is half white, does that count?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I suspect Booker is very familiar with pieces of ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess the truth is too much for Spartacus to take.

@txradioguy

Not his fault. He doesn't recognize the truth,and it scares him. He lives,and has always lived,in a fantasy world where what he wants to be true,IS true because he wants it to be true.

These people go by one or two names,Dimocrat or Communist. Same critter,different costume.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!