Author Topic: Blasting Trump, Biden pledges global summit on democracy  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blasting Trump, Biden pledges global summit on democracy
« on: July 12, 2019, 08:08:14 pm »
Blasting Trump, Biden pledges global summit on democracy
[AFP]
AFP•July 11, 2019

New York (AFP) - Denouncing President Donald Trump as an affront to American values, Democratic candidate Joe Biden vowed Thursday that if elected he would hold a summit aimed at halting a backslide in global democracy.

The former vice president, who leads early polls for the Democratic nomination to challenge Trump in next year's election, said his foreign policy would be "based on clear goals driven by sound strategies, not by Twitter tantrums."

"The world sees Trump for what he is: insincere, ill-informed and impulsive -- and sometimes corrupt, dangerously incompetent and incapable, in my view, of world leadership and leadership at home," Biden said in a speech on foreign policy in New York.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/blasting-trump-biden-pledges-global-summit-democracy-193839763.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Blasting Trump, Biden pledges global summit on democracy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 08:46:10 pm »
Screw democracy!  I'll take a REpublic thank you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 08:58:14 pm »
"The world sees Trump for what he is: insincere, ill-informed and impulsive -- and sometimes corrupt, dangerously incompetent and incapable, in my view, of world leadership and leadership at home," Biden said
Sounds familiar...

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 09:04:54 pm »
Eff you and the "global summit on democracy" that you rode in on....