Author Topic: What Far-Left Nut Rosie O'Donnell Just Said About Ivanka Trump Will Turn Your Stomach  (Read 1124 times)

rangerrebew

What Far-Left Nut Rosie O'Donnell Just Said About Ivanka Trump Will Turn Your Stomach

2019-07-11 American Update THC Staff

Via American Update:

Far left "entertainer" and fanatical anti-Trumper Rosie O'Donnell made some truly disturbing, beyond the pale remarks, during an appearance on a SiriusXM radio show Wednesday. As Breitbart reports:

Appearing Wednesday on SiriusXM’s The Michelangelo Signorile Show, left-wing actress Rosie O’Donnell claimed, without evidence, that President Donald Trump has long done “very bad things” with his daughter Ivanka Trump, musing there is a “creepy incest feel” to the pair’s relationship.

SIGNORILE: At the G-20, he brought her to every meeting. Talk a little bit about Ivanka Trump and what Donald Trump is doing with her.

http://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/what-far-left-nut-rosie-o-donnell-just-said-about-ivanka-trump-will-turn-your-stomach

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
First off, very little O'Donnell can say can shock me anymore.

Second of all, there's plenty of evidence of him talking lustfully about her, pictures of her sitting on his lap at an age far beyond normal, etc. So the "without evidence" claim is only for the utterly ignorant... and alas, there are plenty of people who fit that description.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

Trump and Rosie have fought by words for many years.  Both of them liked it or they would not have done it. It sort of gave both of them some publicity.

Offline conservativevoter

Wow!  JMF, you have the ideas of such an envious person.  Got the proof?  Photos, maybe?   

Why, I bet you got ideas like that from the Kavanaugh hearings, right?

Bill Cipher

Wow!  JMF, you have the ideas of such an envious person.  Got the proof?  Photos, maybe?   

Photo:  https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2016/02/02/ivanka-donald-trump-throwback-photo-daughter/amp/

Offline rustynail

Rosie raped her little sister.

Offline conservativevoter

No real photos, eh?  That is the best you can do?   ****sheep****

Offline Victoria33

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 02:45:00 pm by Victoria33 »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All the Leftist washed up actors and alleged "comedians" compete with each other about who can say the most vile, vulgar, things about Trump and his family. This is nothing new at all. The competition has been going on since 2015. So what?

Who cares what some washed up, fat, bitter, divorced lesbian, has to say about anybody? Especially when we all know she would do anything, she would set herself on fire if she thought it would raise her status in the hate filled commie Hollywood cult. These desperate old Hollywood types, all of them, always get this way when they hit the D-List. Getting their name 'out there' is the only way they can get invited to the posh parties. Any publicity is good publicity on the D-List. Just ask Kathy Griffin.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Bill Cipher

No real photos, eh?  That is the best you can do?   ****sheep****

That’s a real photo.  I’m sorry if it bursts your Trump-worship bubble. 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That’s a real photo.  I’m sorry if it bursts your Trump-worship bubble.

Do you truly believe he had an incestuous relationship with Ivanka? 

Or are you just trying to insinuate something creepy, even if you don't believe it, because it makes Trump look bad?  Because that's pretty much the exact tactic in which so many anti-Trumpers have engaged that moved so many of us fence-sitters into supporter Trump so strongly.  We don't like cheap personal shots designed to manipulate elections, and thereby determine public policy.

And yeah, the photo is odd.  My guess, though, is that Trump didn't set up his Canon on a tripod by himself, and take that picture by remote control.  Far more likely that the professional photographer who took that picture posed them that way, which would put Trump in the same category as a great many other people who were posed awkwardly by a professional photographer.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:11:13 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Do you truly believe he had an incestuous relationship with Ivanka? 

Or are you just trying to insinuate something creepy, even if you don't believe it, because it makes Trump look bad?  Because that's pretty much the exact tactic in which so many anti-Trumpers have engaged that moved so many of us fence-sitters into supporter Trump so strongly.
He's the one who insinuated the creepy factor. No sane man would ever talk about his own daughter with phrases like "If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her." That's almost as bad as incest itself... and who knows what happened behind closed doors? Even Ivanka's response—"If he weren't my father, I'd punch him in the face" (I might be paraphrasing)—indicates he's done some things that went too far.

The fact that people are willing to pooh-pooh this admittedly appalling behavior are why you get treated as deplorables.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Rosie physically abused her own children. Glass houses, stones, etc., and all that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Rosie raped her little sister.

No that was Lena Dunham she's like a younger skankier version of Rosie.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mountaineer

Yes, Lena sexually abused her sister. Rosie just mentally and physically abused her kids, by all accounts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Hey! @conservativevoter  Welcome to TBR!!  :beer:

Offline Absalom

Ignoring the urinary contest from the usual suspects, it should be apparent
to anyone w/even the IQ of a brick that Trump is hardly a normal person given:
* his constant frowns, grimaces and smirks,
* his brainless tweets w/the grammar and syntax of a pre-schooler,
* his aimless and rambling speechifying and media yapping,
* his complete inability to discern character in subordinates,
* his inability to finish what he starts and achieve,
* his  compulsion of making enemies rather than friends.
These traits are indicative of a very troubled persona.
It's very likely matters will end poorly for him but far more critically, for the nation!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 09:12:30 pm by Absalom »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

The fact that people are willing to pooh-pooh this admittedly appalling behavior are why you get treated as deplorables.

Have a Blessed day!

Online libertybele

He's the one who insinuated the creepy factor. No sane man would ever talk about his own daughter with phrases like "If she weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her." That's almost as bad as incest itself... and who knows what happened behind closed doors? Even Ivanka's response—"If he weren't my father, I'd punch him in the face" (I might be paraphrasing)—indicates he's done some things that went too far.

There's quite a difference between making a statement that implies that thinks he has a beautiful daughter and doing something incestuous with her.  I don't see what he said as bad as incest itself.  This is the first time that I've heard Ivanka stating that she'd punch him in the face. Do you have a link?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

There's quite a difference between making a statement that implies that thinks he has a beautiful daughter and doing something incestuous with her.  I don't see what he said as bad as incest itself.

Oh, sure it is.  Just like saying "I'd like to kill that guy" is just as bad as actually murdering someone.

Right?

Offline rustynail

No that was Lena Dunham she's like a younger skankier version of Rosie.
Thanks.  I got my skanks mixed up.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Thanks.  I got my skanks mixed up.

With out a program it is easy to do.  You cant tell the rat carpet munchers apart with out one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.