Author Topic: Fox News Panel Lays Out Defense Of Trump: ‘When Did Love It Or Leave It Become Racist?’  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox News Panel Lays Out Defense Of Trump: ‘When Did Love It Or Leave It Become Racist?’

Scott Morefield
Reporter
July 15, 2019 9:55 PM ET

Several Fox News hosts defended President Donald Trump against accusations of racism stemming from a series of weekend tweets.

Trump’s Sunday tweets saying that far-left congresswomen should “go back” and fix the countries “they originally came from” were widely condemned as “racist” by Democrats and some Republicans. However, the president did have plenty of defenders, including “The Five” co-hosts Jesse Watters, Dan Bongino, and Greg Gutfeld, who all addressed the controversy during a Monday discussion.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/15/jesse-watters-the-five-trump-racism/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Trump has no tact, but for all the people with their knickers in a twist about his recent statements, love it or leave it.
If things are so awful here in the U.S., find another country.
 We're quite sick of chronic whiners and complainers. Certainly, nobody would miss the four anti-American congress critters or all the sicko Hollyweird libs. If you don't like things here, scram!!!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Remember these days? It wasn't so long ago that even liberals joined in!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

How can things gotten so bad in just a few decades? Okay, I know, hippies and those communists McCarthy warned us about but the liberals told us he was lying, taking over our schools and indoctrinating our kids. The demonizing of religion, well Christian anyway, and removing it from our schools and Oh yeah that knife to the gut of Black families.........social programs. Dear God I miss the America that was!