Author Topic: Home Depot Co-Founder Bernie Marcus Vows to Donate Billions to Charity, and Help Re-Elect Trump  (Read 891 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by JEROME HUDSON 30 Jun 2019

Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus revealed in a recent interview with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he plans to donate the bulk of his billions to various charities, and help re-elect President Donald Trump.

“I want to live to be 100 because I want to be in a position to give it away to those things that I really believe in,” said Marcus, who in the last 15 years has donated to a throng of philanthropic causes from medical research to autism research, veterans groups, and $250 million to build the Georgia Aquarium.

“I’ve got all the houses I need. I live very well. My kids are taken care of. Everything I live for now is finding the right things to put my money into and that can give me a rate of return in emotion and doing good things for this world,” the 90-year-old executive told the paper.

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/30/home-depot-bernie-marcus-vows-to-donate-most-of-his-billions-to-charity-and-help-re-elect-trump/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

I could be a charity. I ain't proud...
Then he could send me a couple million to improve the lives of rednecks without porches...
or at least one redneck without a porch...
Or something.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
MSM smear campaign of Home Depot beginning in 4...3...2.....1......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

@DCPatriot

It's his money.  He can do with it what he wants.

And I missed what you posted to me in the other thread before it was removed, so don't blame me for being censored.  LOL   

Offline Applewood

MSM smear campaign of Home Depot beginning in 4...3...2.....1......

I don't care what the H they say abut Home Depot.  If I want to shop there, I will. 

This will be like the famous boycott of Chick-Fil-A , the ongoing attempts to prevent the chain from doing business in airports and elsewhere, and the constant persecution of the chain for its owners religious beliefs.  Won't work.  CFA is still doing a booming business.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

“I’ve got all the houses I need"

Sing it, brother.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Shop at Home DepotSShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home Depothop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home DepotShop at Home Depot
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

And I missed what you posted to me in the other thread before it was removed, so don't blame me for being censored.  LOL

<Take it up with management and leave it off of the threads.>
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:49:41 pm by MOD8 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

<Take it up with management and leave it off of the threads.>

It was directed at me, but that' ok.  I've been called worse. 

And no, you can't fool @mystery-ak   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 03:49:57 pm by MOD8 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot

No, he can't.  With this announcement he will be inundated with complaining/rioting Antifa types, vandalism and boycotts in an attempt to destroy his company for his political views.  He may even suffer a palace coup like the fellow who used to be CEO of Mozilla.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Home Depot’s Latest Move Sets Liberals On FIRE
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 01:56:29 pm »
Home Depot’s Latest Move Sets Liberals On FIRE

God bless Home Depot…

Progressives are often whiny crybabies who pout and threaten to boycott when someone does something they do not like.

That is what happened on Monday when an interview was published in The Atlanta Journal Constitution with the cofounder of Home Depot.

Bernie Marcus, a billionaire from his cofounding of the home improvement giant, vowed to make a significant donation to the re-election of President Donald Trump.

https://preservefreedom.org/home-depots-latest-moves-sets-liberals-on-fire/

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I have a real dilemna now.

I used to shop at both Home Depot and Lowes, and choose by price.  Then Lowes created a 10% military discount program, which can really add up to a lot if you're doing major work.  I give them all my business exclusively now even if an item at Home Deport happens to be slightly cheaper.

But the willingness of Home Depot's co-founder to send a public middle finger to the fascist left is going to make it a tougher call now.

Offline thackney

I have a real dilemna now.

I used to shop at both Home Depot and Lowes, and choose by price.  Then Lowes created a 10% military discount program, which can really add up to a lot if you're doing major work.  I give them all my business exclusively now even if an item at Home Deport happens to be slightly cheaper.

But the willingness of Home Depot's co-founder to send a public middle finger to the fascist left is going to make it a tougher call now.

This may help you decide:

Home Depot and Lowes 10% Military Discount Available Every Day
https://themilitarywallet.com/home-depot-lowes-10-military-discount/

Home Depot and Lowe’s have long been known to offer a 10% military discount to military members, veterans, and retirees on the main military holidays such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Veterans Day.

Well, good news – both companies now offer these military discounts every day of the week! Additionally, you may be able to find discounts online at Lowes.com and savings at HomeDepot.com.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer