Author Topic: Vanity Fair: Trump Knew Jeffrey Epstein Had Incriminating Photos of Bill Clinton  (Read 2935 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Supposedly that Wexner fellow bankrolled him. One story I read claims Wexner was working for the Israelis who wanted to be able to blackmail American politicians over sexual misdeeds. Who knows.

Stranger and stranger.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@musiclady

He didn't "report" them because he didn't personally know about them.  However, when Epstein was arrested...

"Trump Was 'Only One' To Help Prosecutor In 2009 Epstein Case"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

@Cyber Liberty @musiclady

The other reason Trump didn't "report" them was because they had already been reported.  It was old news to the police.  The article in the first post in this thread talks about comments Trump made in 2015 regarding some pictures he had seen. But by then, Epstein had already been prosecuted criminally, and the conduct for which he had been prosecuted had ended nearly a decade before that.  So by 2015, it was no longer ongoing, and it wasn't something of which the police were ignorant.  There was nothing to "stop".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

The other reason Trump didn't "report" them was because they had already been reported.  It was old news to the police.  The article in the first post in this thread talks about comments Trump made in 2015 regarding some pictures he had seen. But by then, Epstein had already been prosecuted criminally, and the conduct for which he had been prosecuted had ended nearly a decade before that.  So by 2015, it was no longer ongoing, and it wasn't something of which the police were ignorant.  There was nothing to "stop".

Thank you sir, for keeping this grounded.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Supposedly that Wexner fellow bankrolled him. One story I read claims Wexner was working for the Israelis who wanted to be able to blackmail American politicians over sexual misdeeds. Who knows.

And that may well explain the "intelligence asset" angle @mountaineer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Epstein and Woody Allen were hanging around each other. What a shock.

https://pagesix.com/2013/09/24/woody-allen-pals-around-with-child-sex-creep/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline musiclady

Thanks for that info, @Maj. Bill Martin
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline thackney

I read the whole article, now, I'm over the limit for WaPo articles but perhaps others can access it. This doesn't look good either but of course, it's legal and all of that. Some are resentful of it.  The article says the 2 sons run the day-to-day business.

@TomSea

Delete your cookies (clear internet history in your browser).  This restores the count to zero. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Wasn't "Q" talking about this a couple years ago?

Yes. I believe that's true. Though, I don't have the exact Q-Drop number(s) handy.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline jpsb

Yes, fascinating article. 

But, I didn't take it to mean that he misrepresented his wealth, but that the source of it is in question.  How did he get so rich?

The key is how did Epstein create his wealth? How does he make his money? As best I can tell nobody knows, but blackmail seems likely.
I'm glad Trump's DOJ is taking a hard look at Epstein. But I'd sure like to see them, take a hard look at Comey, Mueller and Clapper. Why
is it that Mueller seems to be the common denominator in all the high level crap these past few decades? 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The key is how did Epstein create his wealth? How does he make his money? As best I can tell nobody knows, but blackmail seems likely.
I'm glad Trump's DOJ is taking a hard look at Epstein. But I'd sure like to see them, take a hard look at Comey, Mueller and Clapper. Why
is it that Mueller seems to be the common denominator in all the high level crap these past few decades?

Absolutely!  Thanks for noticing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien